Feeling more Naked with a Bare Penis Glans (either cut or uncut with it retracted)

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by matt121matt121, Jan 18, 2012.

1. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Guys:

Do any of you think you feel MORE naked when you either don't have a foreskin because its been removed, or your uncut and leave it pulled back..

Than you would if you had a foreskin, or if you have it down in its natural position over the head?

Could this be why guys in the states seem to be more self concious than guys elsewhere in the world?

2. MH07

MH07 Member

Albums:
    I don't. I feel more naked without any clothes! ;-) but then, being naked never bothered me, certainly not at the gym showers...

3. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    I also like being naked at the gym and my head exposed with the skin back.

4. D_etfrgyh

D_etfrgyh New Member

I'm cut and in the UK where most men are uncut. I feel more exposed in the gym showers with my cockhead on display when other guys are hidden. I have to say I like the feeling and the glances.

5. 92philip

92philip New Member

Albums:
    No I have never felt more naked because I'm circumcised. And I'm from the US and I have never really had a problem with nudity. However, a lot of men my age in the US will go to extreme lengths not to be naked. It is so stupid.

6. redneckgymrat

Gold Member

I was circumcised as an infant. I don't remember ever being NOT circumcised. Consequently, I have nothing to which to compare it.

The extremely small percentage who are circumcised as adults may be able to shed some light on your question. Good luck!

7. tamati

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My foreskin will not stay back unless I have a decent semi..so if I did have it rolled back, then yes It would feel more exposed/arroused.

8. LetsGo2007

LetsGo2007 New Member

Albums:
    I'm partially cut and if it's rolled back when I'm dressed I do feel more vulnerable and exposed.

9. ringman66

ringman66 New Member

Albums:
    I feel more my self when nude and over dress with clothes and way over dress in suits.

10. bezzie

bezzie New Member

Its an interesting question. The ancient greeks only figured it was obscene in public if your glans was showing. Just being nude in public with your foreskin pulled forward (they weren't circumcised) was not lewd. I look at it the other way - If I see someone's cock but never get to see the glans - I don't feel like I've seen them totally naked.

11. Hansalami

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think they were right, I see it that way too.
    I am uncut but always have my foreskin pulled back, except when nude in public, i.e. sauna, nude beach.

12. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not exactly adressing your question,but again .. hah related..
    Uncircumcised and very rarely is it pulled back, inadvertenly or otherwise, at everday activities, apart from washing.
    Find that very uncomfortable, and the thread re 'adjusting your junk' some folk could well be returning there foreskin back over the head..?
    esp after a shower or swim, shrinkage or perhaps peel back?

Must say there are the odd occasions when the highly sensitive foreskin tip, gives a very sensual feeling bordering on erections etc..
    Great feeling, and often wonder if Circumcised persons have that feeling at times, i cant imagine that to be so, being exposed all the time.
    Of course happy to be corrected.

13. uncut_1234

uncut_1234 New Member

Albums:
    definitly would feel more "naked" if i was cut having my head exposed (although this is coming from me having lived 27 years uncut.. so im sure if i was cut as a child i wouldnt make the same statement)

but i definitely agree with the idea behind it.. in a sense its almost like a girl covering her nipples with pasties .. the head is the most "sacred" (lol) part of the cock. when i shower in public showers , my head is covered, so im really only showing part of my cock. where as cut guys have it all hanging out

14. uncut_1234

uncut_1234 New Member

Albums:
    funny that you experience basically the same thing us uncut guys experience in public showers/locker rooms in the usa, just the opposite

15. Ionto

Ionto New Member

Good idea to take this issue as a separate thread.

From what I see in locker rooms, public showers etc in France, it does seem that there are quite a lot of men who never expose their glans in this situation, but quite a lot who do. I do systematically - first to wash under the shower, then leave it back while I'm getting dressed.

The whole issue was a big hang up for me in my late teenage years. That was when I realized I had a much shorter foreskin than anyone else, only covering about half the glans, and I was afraid this would be taken as a semi... and I would be outed ! So I stupidly avoided not only public showers etc but sports in general. Eventually I came to realize it was not so exceptional, and I'm fine now with it, either exposing half the glans (can't do better than that anyway), or skinned back completely after showering.

16. flashguyuk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i can keep retracted easily,
    but if on mixed nude beech i would cover glans but on a gay beech i'd expose as i do feel more 'on show'

17. flashguyuk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not shocked you get glances. nice body.

18. someperson

Gold Member

Albums:
    Only thing that annoys me is if the coronal ridge is rubbing on the denim..

19. Notsobigbutenough

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am uncut and if I am naked I do feel moree exposed if my glans is out of my foreskin than if it is covered.

20. nicecircjob

nicecircjob Member

I was circumcised as an adult but don't feel more naked publicly with exposed glans. I
    wish I had been circumcised at birth. I have no problem being nude in gym showers, penis seen at the urinal or where ever. Not an issue.