Feeling Of "maleness"

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just practiced 12. totally unsatisfying sperm release without ejaculation . the must difficult aspect of edging is avoiding ejaculation at PONR . the complete naked male body is extreme frustrated by this practice , each time when it feels the sperm working up the phallic shaft . the whole male body is experiencing maleness , when the totally errected male nipples are lubed with male sperm , which has just very slowly been leaked out of the phallus . whole body is aching from sperm flow stopping and extreme sperm pressure and tension , in the prostate, phallic shaft , seminal ducts, seminal cords.
just experienced 6. totally unsatisfying sperm release without orgasmic relief . the seminal cords are aching , because they are empty and exhausted . forcing the male reproductive system to produce sperm by eating powdered cellery seed , l-arginin, l-lysin , garlic , zink....

Reactions: Gj816

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I feel maleness sometimes when I look at my naked body in the mirror

but nothing is more male to me than when I'm moaning while I am jacking off getting sucked or having sex or yelling fuck when I cum

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just practiced 12. totally unsatisfying sperm release without ejaculation . the must difficult aspect of edging is avoiding ejaculation at PONR . the complete naked male body is extreme frustrated by this practice , each time when it feels the sperm working up the phallic shaft . the whole male body is experiencing maleness , when the totally errected male nipples are lubed with male sperm , which has just very slowly been leaked out of the phallus . whole body is aching from sperm flow stopping and extreme sperm pressure and tension , in the prostate, phallic shaft , seminal ducts, seminal cords.
yesterday and today i forced the complete naked masculine body to practice 45 totally unsatisfying partial ejaculations without orgasmic relief over many hours and in many edging sessions. the goal is to frustrate the totally naked masculine body by cold air outdoors or indoors with at least 57 totally unsatisfying ejaculations with no orgasmic relief in the end , because all seminal cords, seminal glands and the whole male reproductive system will be exhausted . eating now l-arginin , l-lysin , powdered celery seed ( 4 - 6 teaspoons a day ! ), horny goat weed , garlic, drinking much, ...to force the male reproductive system to produce more male sperm and semen fluid. in the moment the intire male reptrodutive system is exhausted, because the male body ejaculated only watery sperm fluid in the last 15-20 ejaculations without orgasmic relief. the whole body is under extreme tension and eager to release with a full climax . the whole body is addicted to edging ritual . it needs some hours to fill up some sperm fluid for more addictive edging sessions . each stopp of sperm flow some micro seconds before PONR and climax , the male body is extreme frustrated and gets more and more adfdicted to this practice with each partial ejaculation. it is no real fun at all for the body of a human male, but it gets totally addicted to this practice at the same time.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For gently fondling my cock without any focus on orgasm I would say I do that just because it feels good. The desire to go as far as orgasm comes from being horny though the pleasure is a great reward.

So, does testosterone contribute to the feeling of maleness? If so, there is a link though being horny.

But yes, it has crossed my mind that masturbation in particular is something men have in common. People's sexual histories vary but you can be pretty sure it includes masturbation so you can see any other man, a friend, a co-worker or even someone walking down the street and know it is something you have in common.

Reactions: nicnic

Albertrey7

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are you aware of your "maleness" when you masturbate?... and how much those feelings of maleness play a role in the pleasure they experience. Do you masturbate because it just feels good physically? Or does it also involve a deeper emotional pleasure that has to do with an awareness of being a man... being male... experiencing the very meaning of maleness?
I totally agree, giving up yourself yo the horniness and feeling every inch of your cock while jerking is something makes me feel male. In overall I Would say the horniness while fucking a girl ir Just wanking or edging and feeling your muscle gets tight and your body getting sweaty that is. Nice topic

T71R

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wo

women could never understand the hornyness us men feel. The primal urge to be fully erect. To feel that power. The need to stick your cock in someplace warm and wet and hump and cum. It’s amazing. The urge to share that feeling with other men. I love being a man.
Well said! :)

T71R

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Getting an erection is empowering, yet it makes you feel almost helpless to the needs of your cock- and why wouldn't you satisfy those needs? Ejaculating is among the most primal of moments and so amazing, I never lose sight of how special the whole process is.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are you aware of your "maleness" when you masturbate?... and how much those feelings of maleness play a role in the pleasure they experience. Do you masturbate because it just feels good physically? Or does it also involve a deeper emotional pleasure that has to do with an awareness of being a man... being male... experiencing the very meaning of maleness?
Absolutely. I sometimes jerk off in front of a mirror to take it all in, see my penis and balls from the angle that others see it. I love to think about recent times when other men have seen me naked, in gym locker rooms/showers/etc., and recall the incredibly masculine feeling that comes when other men see me naked

Reactions: Gj816 and nicnic

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media

This could end up very embarrassing depending on who reads it and what they get out of it but no. Not when i'm casually masturbating and definitely not when i'm really into it. My focus is always on how good it feels. Sometimes (takes a deep breath) i'm not even a guy. Sometimes i imagine myself as a woman masturbating. Sometimes neither. Though that's more rare but much better. (Takes another deep breath) i don't do drugs often. That is extremely rare for me to do. When i do though and masturbate during it. I'm not even a human being. More like pleasure incarnate. Yes, i know. That's the brain at work.

The only time i experience anything close to manliness or having any kind of existential man...ness is during a very specific kind of sex. It's been a while but during those times a certain number of things have to be in place. First, i have to be with a woman who understands a certain portion of my personality. That i'm basically a weirdo when it comes to sex. That no matter how much i try to brag about it, my control over the more aggressive kind of sex isn't entirely up to me. Though some have found it accidentally without either of us knowing beforehand.

And then she has to flick those triggers. Slow sensual blowjobs without finish are one of them. Nipple play is strangely another. Her grunting deeply at any point is another. And generally being free with their expressions. A woman who tells me they want to fuck and they want to fuck now will always get the maleness portion of sex from me.

That never happens with masturbation though.

Reactions: Gj816
D

deleted1547822

Hmmm. Putting up a couple hundred bales of hay in the July heat? Yep. Splitting a cord of wood in the snow? Yep. Packing wheel bearings? Yep. Wiring up a new light fixture for the wife? Yep.

Rubbing one out? Not even.

Reactions: nicnic and spaj8987