feeling small, my story

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Imported, Aug 6, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

AimoWänkä: Hey all,
    I wonder if there are others with the same problem.
    I seem to be a bit above average size (7*5,3) but i really feel small. Especially in a flaccid state I am very thin.
    Few remarks from my wife have stuck in my head. We were in sauna with a married couple who are good friends of ours. Well this husband is very well endowed and he is much thicker flaccid than I am erect. I don't know what my wife is thinking but while swimming she started fondling me and said "let's show your real size". Well I had to stay a while in the water to get the hard on down. It was just as if she was embarrassed about my size.

Few weeks later I showed her an peer reviewed article about penis size and she found out that I was a bit above average. She took my penis in her hand, looked for a while and said "so this should be big then?" with sceptical tone and look on her face. So yet again I guess she thinks also that I'm small. She has had only one partner before me who doesn't seem to be big so I am confused.

So I guess it really is not about what is in between your legs but between your ears.

2. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your wife criticises your dick size as being small? Bitch :angry:

Seriously, if you are 7 inches long and 5.3 around, then you are above average in length and average in girth, maybe even above average there too.

To me, flacid size is completely irrelevant, unless you are going to be a nude model.
    I am 'small' when flacid, but above average when erect, and no woman has ever complained about that!

I think you and your wife have to do some talking about why she humiliated you in public.

Good luck.

3. jonb

Gold Member

I don't think anyone can say 7" is small, except a total cunt with no conscience.

4. Imported

Gold Member

erc19: The 3" around is a little on the thin side, but you have what you have. You're def a lil above average in length, so what's the problem here????? Unless you have surgery, you are what you are, which isn't bad at all!!!!

5. madame_zora

Gold Member

Yup, I agree here. Add "stupid" from me though.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Hapi Papi: I don't know if that is 7x5.3" or 7.5x3"...

I think the former though.

I'm sorry she thinks you're small. Maybe she should actually see a small guy.

*hint*

7. Imported

Gold Member

Garibaldi Biscuit:
    She's testing you, it's as simple as that. Women know all too well how fixated men are regarding their penis size, so even if you are 'large' it's quite possible she'll try to use it as a device to keep you in your place/exert power over you.

The best thing to do here is to turn it into a problem on her end, switch things around, trust me it works like a charm. When she says something like 'so this should be big then?' just chuckle, then after a moment's thought, look concerned and say 'apparently so, maybe the problem is on your end'.

If she has read that your size is above average, but admits that it doesn't seem that way to her then she is unwittingly giving you ammunition, if you imply that the problem is on her end and, even better, do it in a concerned and caring fashion then you invert the situation - you regain the power.

Women test men like this all the time, they're challenging you to maintain your dominance as a male, if it isn't penis size it's something like "I don't like this music much", to which you reply "Well, you may want to go somewhere else because I play this all the time" and turn it up. Don't be so eager to apologize or feel bad for your tastes or preferences, especially when it is something genetic like penis size and many women would love to sample your dimensions.

8. benderten2001

Gold Member

Well, hats off to Garibaldi !

For me, it's been quite awhile since I've read a truly new, innovative response with quite an interesting angle to think about!

It might be TOO presumptious to catagorize all women as being that "testing" of men, but perhaps there's some merit in considering it. Maybe we men should be more on guard with such a possibility ever "looming" over us (?)

I just like the whole notion though, of "turning the tables" in the thought process represented here.....finding a way NOT to make an issue over a perfectly normal, (even above!) average size penis "looking small".

Guys who are finding themselves THAT self-conscious (I'm including myself here, too! ;) regarding how I "think" I look small sometimes!)....maybe we SHOULD just find a way to downplay the whole thing, maybe even be non-chalant (with HER) about it all and not show the slightest hint we are getting our feelings hurt. We're told over and over here guys---women admire and LOVE self-confidence in their men. Best place to begin THAT confidence stuff is feeling good about our penis!

Kinda reminds me of practicing "positive thinking" here.

9. Imported

Gold Member

Garibaldi Biscuit:
    Thanks, this realisation has opened a whole new world for me so I'm eager to pass it onto as many other men as possible.

I genuinly think that unless a woman has a low self esteem or problems which she expects you to be sympathetic to/solve ( which, admitedly, is quite a large number of people on both female and male sides ) then some measure of testing will always take place. It all goes back to the man being the provider and protector, women need you to perpetually prove that you remain a strong and secure person otherwise why are they with you? Usually when you fail these 'tests' it doesn't result in a break-up ( which would be the logical thing, but there you go ), but rather shifts the power and provider dynamic to the woman who never really wanted it in the first place; hence the tests can become more vindictive and deliberate as her disrespect for you grows ( but they continue because she does want you to redeem yourself and regain your proper place ).

Retaining power in a relationship isn't about being abusive or manipulative ( I think it's important to point this out, as when I start explaining all this stuff someone inevitably accuses me of being a chauvanistic pig and wanting to take choices away from women, this could not be farther from the truth ), it just means responding to these tests confidently and with no regrets, which leads to a happier and more fufilling relationship for both parties; the male retains his masculinity and the female feels secure and cared for.

Important - if you start trying out this stuff, and begin to recognise the tests, then don't respond to them in a churlish or aggressive fashion. I have found that defusing them with cocky humour - 'Mmm, you just hate tight jeans because they make your butt look big' or, as with the music, saying 'Really? Well, I love that!' and making no apologies for your outlook is the best approach. Plain arrogance is a road not to go down, always temper it with acting as though these tests are amusing, even enjoyable, and you won't likely go wrong.

Draft saved Draft deleted