Feeling small

skiensgutt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
After spending a couple of hours looking at the galleries, I must say I'm really impressed seeing so many BIG cocks...most of them are over 8.5 inches.
So my question is: Is my 7-incher too small for this forum? How long does a cock have to be before it can be called BIG?

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm only 7 inches too, and I always feel small, so really it's what u feel. U could be 6 and feel you have the biggest cock in the world! or 10 and feel u have a small cock. Just depends on your interpretation:cool:

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No one really cares how big you are on the boards, just how you treat people. If someone tries to tell you that you don't belong, pm a mod.

They'll sort that out quick.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
By any definition, seven inches is not small. Of course the guys here
w/o pix,will tell you your'e small,because according to them, they all have 12 inch dicks! Sad but true facts of cigarbabe:saevilw:!

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find the people here are cool with whatever size you are. Just be nice to people and they will return the favor. Oh yeah, 7" cocks are have been attached to some of my favorite "friends" over the years.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Skiensgutt: 7" is not too small. Penises for men are like breasts for women. They come in all shapes and sizes. My friend is so into her breasts and buys $50 bras from Victoria Secrets in every color. The guys can love their penises and buy clothes that are flattering, too. Loving our penises and our bodies is just a part of a good self image, and that works whether we are 4" or 14".

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After spending a couple of hours looking at the galleries, I must say I'm really impressed seeing so many BIG cocks...most of them are over 8.5 inches.
So my question is: Is my 7-incher too small for this forum? How long does a cock have to be before it can be called BIG?
Don't worry about it, I'm over 8" and I still feel small most of the time, it's just about perception; as I've always been this size it just looks average to me.
7" is pretty big and should be more than enough for almost all women

joe_smith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By any definition, seven inches is not small. Of course the guys here
w/o pix,will tell you your'e small,because according to them, they all have 12 inch dicks! Sad but true facts of cigarbabe:saevilw:!

You are asuming that everyone with out pix is some kind of liar or troll. I have never claim to be anything other than what I am. I do not have pictures on here out of respect for my girlfriend of 6 years.

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey don't worrie look i am here and nobody says anything bad about my 5"1/4 so look your way bigger then me so there you have it your hung....lol now i will just hang out till some 3' dude joins the site....lol

snowflake

Just Browsing
Media
It's not so much the bigness of your penis but the size of your brain. Many women are very satisfied with a 4 or 6 incher, if the owner knows how to stimulate a woman with foreplay. Then the use of his penis after he's finished with using his tounge on her clitoris. REmember this: the most sensitive part of your penis is the glans(head) and her most sensitive part is the clitoris, which is at the top of her vagina. It's an undeveloped penis.

fivesalive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey don't worrie look i am here and nobody says anything bad about my 5"1/4 so look your way bigger then me so there you have it your hung....lol now i will just hang out till some 3' dude joins the site....lol

3 FEET?! yes, we would all be jealous then...

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Size is a trade off. I'm only 6 x 6 and wish for another inch or two. There's guys on here that wish they were an inch or two shorter, and could bang away with abandon like I can without their lady trying to crawl away from them.