feeling sorry for small guys

two_fister: After I got done working out yesterday, I did my usual shower and sauna thing, and as I'm toweling off I notice this short overweight guy a few lockers away. This guy had the smallest penis I'd ever seen, I'm talking about an inch maybe. I couldn't help but feel a little sorry for the guy. Now I know there's a lot more to life than having a large penis, and I don't wanna make it seem like I thought I was better than this guy, but I still couldn't help it. Just wondering if anyone else ever had these kinda feelings.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay ... I'll elaborate. So maybe he has a tiny pinga It's not like he's a child dying of starvation in an underdeveloped third-world country; I'm sure he doesn't want my pity. He might have attributes that I envy. He might be taller than me (my height has always been a sore spot for me). He might have 18" biceps. He might drive a better car, speak better English, have a better business sense, run a faster 100 meters ... any number of things That doesn't mean that he should feel sorry for me just because he comes out on top in some (or most) categories. So my cock is bigger ... big deal. That doesn't mean I'm smarter, faster, stronger, wittier, shrewder, better in bed. There are too many unfortunate things in the world to feel sorry for than something as unimportant as dick size.

littlbigguy: I'll confess to having had the thought two-fister expresses on occasion, and feeling disturbed with myself at having it, as it only reflects that my own dick size becomes too major a preoccupation TO ME. I also instinctively tend to cover myself up when I'm around guys who appear much smaller AS IF the size contrast embarrasses them, whereas I should better try to understand why it embarrasses ME in that context, and not presume anything on their part one way or another. Goes without saying a penis is not the measure of a man, either personally or even sexually, DMW has really put this right.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I couldn't feel sorry for a guy who has a working organ regardless of its size.

If, on the other hand, only the most endowed men were able to have sex and make kids, there would be an awful lot of fellas wandering around helpless.

If it works, what's to pity?

Pecker

Jiri_Tha_Master: I sometimes feel sorry for smaller guys than me. But hey, there's nothing anyone can do about that!

lttle1: I guess I have always assumed that well hung guys feel sorry for small dicked guys.  Just not sorry the way one feels for people who are truly suffering tragedy or deprivation.  But a little bit sorry.  You big guys know how much pleasure and ego boost you get out of your size, and you know small guys lack those things.   You also can imagine that the small guy who knows your size may feel intimidated or jealous, and you might feel sorry about that.  All these feelings can occur right alongside a healthy host of friendship feelings, and lots of mutual respect for each other's character and personality.  

My bottom line here is that I don't think well hung guys should feel guilty about feeling sorry for guys who are smaller than average (or even average).  I know that my small cock is worthy of attention and admiration and capable of giving pleasure.  But I also know that a cock two or three times its size is worthy of even MORE attention and possibly capable of giving even MORE pleasure.  If I'm allowed to acknowledge that, so are well hung guys, no matter how sensitive and humane they are.

aquaman875: I think the problem here is that the question asks if anyone "feels sorry" for the little guy. I certainly never take pity on someone with a smaller penis, but I definitely feel some degree of superiority over him in that one area.

I'm sure that someone taller, better looking or wealthier than I feels superior to me in those areas.

blak9: I agree with aquaman. I don't think I feel sorry for the guy but I do feel a sense of superiority over him. I know this isn't right but after being conditioned by society for so long, what else can you do?

meathose10: I certainly don't feel SORRY for a dude with a little dick , but I gotta admit when I see a shrimper I'm glad I'm extralarge. In my experience small guys like to see a big cock swinging in the shower alongside them. I get admiration , not envy or jealousy. In fact , I've struck up several friendships based on that initial flaunting. They still tease me about my "mulemeat" or "pissbat". My best friend is very small. He likes to hear about my sexual encounters and how different it is if you're packing serious meat. For some reason he likes to picture me tit-fucking.

HUMONGOUS: no i do not feel sorry for someone who is less endowed than i am.quite frankly, who is to say they need to b sympathized with ? penis size is not the most important thing there is. perhaps the guy to which the shrimp penis was attached felt sorry for you because your salary did not match his six figure salary. get a grip. penis size is relative. every male has one. some are big some are not. keep it in perspective. you certainly are not the largest. would you want sympathy when you run across a penis that you cannot measure up to?

fastfastr: No reason to feel sorry for a person with less then you have. Assuming he can get hard and cum then he is doing fine.

Feeling "sorry" for a guy witha small penis seems a bit egotistical to me.

ORCABOMBER: Can't say I feel sorry either, but being closer towards the "average" line, there's not to much difference either.

Evolon: being new to this place, i figured id put my two cents in here...  being an "above average" man (not LARGE by any means) i can see things from both perspectives...  i sometimes do feel bad for those that are very small...  but i also feel bad for guys that are huge...  i know that sounds crazy, but i do...  i listen to women's conversations a lot, hanging around with my wife and her friends...  and ive come to the generalization that there are a select few that truly enjoy being with a LARGE man, but most that ive spoken to have found it to be a very negative experience, and vowed never to do it again...  so im happy to be big...  i fit just right...

jerkin4-10: the original comment reminds me of the episode of seinfeld...where george is drying himself off after showering...and an unexpected ladyfriend comes in the bedroom while he is naked...she hurriedly apologizes and then takes a second look...chuckles says 'im REALLY sorry'...laffing as she closed the door...poor george is just mortified and starts screaming...'I JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWA!...I JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWA'...who knows dude...your little short fat guy may have just gotten out of the showa as well...and may be in line for the next john holmes slot because hes a 'grower'...LOL :D

Donk: [quote author=jerkin4-10 link=board=meetgreet;num=1038682379;start=0#17 date=12/09/03 at 14:13:23]the original comment reminds me of the episode of seinfeld...where george is drying himself off after showering...and an unexpected ladyfriend comes in the bedroom while he is naked...she hurriedly apologizes and then takes a second look...chuckles says 'im REALLY sorry'...laffing as she closed the door...poor george is just mortified and starts screaming...'I JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWA!...I JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWA'...who knows dude...your little short fat guy may have just gotten out of the showa as well...and may be in line for the next john holmes slot because hes a 'grower'...LOL :D[/quote]

That post and the Seinfeld episode both remind me of a real-life incident with a college acquaintance who must have been a real grower. My college roommate one year had the bright idea of making some cash by organizing a betting pool on who had the biggest dick in the dorm. We both knew I would win such a contest and the idea was that we would split the pot. Sorry, but this isn't going to turn into some "hot" story about straight guys comparing their cocks--the whole idea fizzled when word got around that anyone would be a fool to take that bet against me. But there was one guy who originally seemed eager to compete. Shortly after, I saw this guy coming out of the shower and noticed that his soft penis was about a 1" nub. I theorized that it must grow by a large margin when it got erect or else he wouldn't even dream of competing in a contest over who was biggest!

As to the original question, I wouldn't necessarily say that I automatically feel "sorry" for small guys. But when I see a small guy in the locker room or somewhere and it's obvious that he feels self-conscious and sorry for himself about his size, I feel a twinge of sympathy and count myself lucky that I don't have to deal with that particular self-esteem issue.

fretch: Well, where do I start? I'm about 6" hard and about 5" circumference, so I'm right there in the middle of the so-called average. I do wish I was no such a "grower", and it does make me feel self-conscious about being naked around others. The thing is, I've got a great physique, I'm 6'1", 210 lbs, and I'm considered very handsome. Also, I'm successful, educated, have a great sense of humor, and I've had some amazingly beautiful girlfriends. My normal size has never really cost me any women that I wanted to pursue.

Don't feel sorry for me. Sure, I wish I had one or two more inches, but I wouldn't want more than that. I have also never been with a woman who wasn't totally satisfied sexually. I've been with women who seemed like they could use a little more cock, but it never detracted from the complete experience sexually. I have been with several women who had never had any orgasms before me, and I've been with women who had never had orgasm during intercourse before me. I'm confident that I am a very gifted lover, and it doesn't have very much to do with the size of my cock. Although, if I were under-endowed it might have been different for me. Yeah, I'll bet it would have.

Many women have told me that I am "perfect" in size and shape, and that larger cocks are more trouble than they're worth. Many times, I have been able to feel a woman's cervix with the tip of my cock, and I knew they didn't want me to go any deeper. So what good would two more inches have done? Many times, no most times when a women is giving me head, there is no way in hell they want to take all of me down their throat, so what good would a huge one be in those moments?

Why am I on this website? Because I find the penis to be captivating, and I'm curious about all of this stuff. I'm straight, but very very slightly bi-curious at the same time. So, there you have it. One last thought...even I feel sorry for guys who are small...like under four or five inches. Life must be tough for them.