feeling the cervix?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ring27, Jun 7, 2009.

1. ring27

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i am curious if there are other guys who reach the cervix while having sex.
    i am with a new gf for a month now and i have this sensation that i have hit the "end of the road/blockade" whenever I have sex. i love that feeling but I curious if any of you guys have felt it.

2. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

This happens to me sometimes. However, a few of my partners find it uncomfortable and don't want me going balls deep when we're having sex. If you want to know if you're hitting her cervix with the head of your cock, just ask your gf -- she'll know.

-Ranger

3. Reese

Reese New Member

Yes. I tend to bump up against my wife's cervix all the time - especially if she's on top doing the fucking. She did bleed a little bit the first time we shagged but soon got totally comfortable with it, so much so that our regular sexual repertoire now includes fisting with cervical massage and double vaginal penetration (the latter whenever there's a spare cock to hand, that is).

4. fratdude75

fratdude75 New Member

all the time
    i love to power fuck
    deep thrusts in missionary

5. beezpeez

beezpeez New Member

Albums:
    me too,sum women say its real painful-sum just yell,"your in my stomach!" but not all deep thrust just like to let em' know the dick is big and filling!

6. hud01

Gold Member

yeah that little wince and my asking if she was ok, and getting that smile and nod to keep going.

7. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Pretty much every girl I've ever had I've hit their cervix. I just stick less in and shift angle or position to keep them comfortable. I've actually only had one that didn't tell me and I ended up being sore the next day (posted a thread on this last month). Couldn't believe that it didn't bother her when I ended up bruised.

8. Daisy

Gold Member

I like it deep. Guys you have to work up to it though, you cant just shove it in. You have to get the girl warmed up a bit, then when she's telling you HARDER...you can hit the cervix and it's generally not painful. I cant speak for everyone, but I like it.

9. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a girlfriend once who had a cervix that felt like half a golfball was inside her. My fondest memory of her is still the time she took me in reverse gowgirl and had the bottom of my cock (frenulum) rubbing against her cervix. I was stiff as a rock for the 30 minutes she was just sliding it hard for about a 1/2" back and forth.

10. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yup, I hit the end, unfortunately it makes her quite uncomfortable, so gotta be careful with that. We have learned to adjust though.

11. B_spotted_duck

B_spotted_duck New Member

Wish I had a partner who knew her own anatomy that well...

12. Magnum Excel

Magnum Excel New Member

Yes, in my experience, some enjoy it, a lot don't. Just my experience though.

13. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I was around 19yrs old I had this one small girlfriend that used to go to the bathroom right after we had sex and I never really thought anything of it?? A couple of years afterwards (I was married by then), she told me that it felt like someone was punching her stomach and she would actually throw up in the bathroom! Guess at that age its all about busting a nut, try to be much more considerate now...

14. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    And she never spoke up? :frown1: I would feel guilty if that ever happened to me.

15. evilgirlie

evilgirlie New Member

Albums:
    I agree with Seaside. Personally I like it but you do have to work up to it. Once you get to that level it feels really good....

16. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I did feel real bad about it after she told me, however I think that she thought that it was "normal" and figured out that it wasn't "normal" after she had some other smaller lovers. She is also the reason that I went after older & more experienced women during my late teens and early 20s.

17. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

Have been known to give it a bump, but people dont tend to like it so I generally ease off.

18. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

i guess i havent then, as my gf sometimes goes "its really deep!" but never ow. it used to hurt alot but now shes fine. tbh i couldnt really feel much but that could be the condom. i can go all in now so i guess maybe not. oh well

19. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hit the cervix a few times in my day. I absolutely love the feeling of having my entire cock buried deep inside her - but when I hit the cervix, from what I understand, it's not comfortable. My last partner never let me put her knees to her ears for this very reason - because I would go so deep that I would always bump her cervix - causing her pain.

So it's not something I try to do - it's something that just happens on occasion. Burying deep inside her until she's full of cock is always a good thing - but not at the cost of her pleasure.

Simba

20. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    actually just fyi, the cervix is not the back of the vadge. usually during arousal the back of the vagina tents and the cervix moves up and out of the way. certain positions may hit it which can be uncomfortable, or it is possible she's not aroused enough if the cervix is being stimulated repeatedly.

File:Gray1166.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And here's another good diagram:

Female genital organs

#20 Enid, Jun 7, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted