feeling the cervix?

D

deleted356736

I've had this happen a few times, and some of my previous partners liked it and a few didn't. With my wife it only happens if she isn't 100% ready for me, so I always take it slow to begin with and feel my way. If it is unpleasant for her I can tell.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've only had it happen with one man. He was my second partner and he was ginormous. I was always incredibly nervous about his size (being so inexperienced) and I'm sure that had plenty to do with it. For me, an entirely unpleasant experience. Reading this thread makes me wonder if it would be that way now... I've yet to find another as big as he was

stretchem_out

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Believe me, anything that can be touched with a finger will most certainly be touched by my hard meat as we fuck. Yes, I've met a few cervixes while stretching her out.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have. I'm considerate though so when it is deep it's not pounding into it, it's more like applying pressure to it and just staying deep and continuously pushing against it rather than retracting and ramming the thing. It seems to have worked extremely well.

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im an average size and even I hit the end of the vagina. She tells me its very deep and sometimes I can feel my knob hitting the end. She herself has desribed it as the cervix and a little sore when I hit it.
So goes to show, you dont have to be hung to reach the end. As a bonus, because of my averageness, I can often fit my whole shaft inside her. Thats when I reach the end. Great feeling having my whole penis inside her and filling her up. We have spoken about it and mentioned that we are a perfect fit lol

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My experience is exactly the same as yours. I'm Irish as well, and six inches.

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've bottomed in most, but not all of the girls I've fucked and found most dislike it and some won't even tolerate it. The cervix doesn't seem to be a pleasure zone and pressure there makes them wince. I love going balls deep so my solution has been a large "double O" silicone cock ring that prevents an inch or two from going in, depending on how you wear it. Got em at JT's Stockroom.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This thread is a welcome change from all those where girls would claim they can take 9" balls deep with no issues. I have shown it to my girlfriend, been very reassuring. I have been trying to convince her all along that 6" depth is normal, and it's not a pleasure zone for most women.

B_nuketully

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had girls that liked the feeling and some only felt pain...but the ones that liked it definately have to be aroused or it resulta in pain for them as well.

Personally...I guess it makes you feel good to hit the back ;)

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Think some people are getting the cervix and the back wall confused. Guys with 5 inch cocks can hit the cervix

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Think some people are getting the cervix and the back wall confused. Guys with 5 inch cocks can hit the cervix

Indeed - at a normal state, the cervix is only 3.5-4 inches in, on average. When fully aroused, the cervix moves up and lengthens the vagina to about 6". I am not entirely sure what I hit (fornix?), but I know it is a wall some 5.5 to 6" deep.

Some women claim their vaginas are 8-9" deep, but from what I have read, and my experience, I would put it more like 6", on average. I am sure there are rare women with even 10" deep vaginas, and I have heard there is a major increase during childbirth. Now, of course, different women have different sensitivities. For those who are not hurt by it, of course, the guy could thrust in more than the depth itself. Unfortunately, for me, personally, my girlfriend's end is very sensitive and too painful.

D

deleted3272

Ive hit bottom with mabie half the girls ive been with not that thats alot. In my experience somtimes i can feel it somtimes I cant tell, ive had some tell me afterwards or during and i had no idea i was doing it. Ive found that most dont mind it the rest either love it or hate it.

Jumbo151

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the time. Had to learn to do it slow, easy and with plenty of lube. Whether that be natural or artificial. My wife is one of the few women who 'can' take all of me. It does take a while to learn to 'really' use what we have and pleasure her rather then hurt. It's not just slam bam thank you maam. Once we learn, their physical response to us is is incredible sensations for US.