Feeling too fucking little...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Cthulhu, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Cthulhu

Cthulhu Member

Yesterday, my g/f and I where sitting at home. Suddenly, completely out of the blue and without us discussing anything remotely similar, she tells me that the boyfriend of a friend of hers needs to buy “extra extra extra large” condoms. “You know, for the girth”, she adds.

From then since now, every waking moment has been a living hell for me. I felt and still feel extremely little down there. I feel way too bitter for my fucking luck, the fucking genes or whatever didn’t give me the endowment comparable to a donkey’s.

I’m pretty sure that what she told me was not any kind of a hint. Firstly, even if it was a hint, there wouldn’t be very much I could do, except maybe break up with her, so she can find the John Holmes of her dreams. Secondly, her tone was casual, not a bit ironical or anything, she was merely reproducing something she heard and probably found strange and unusual. Thirdly, we are together 5 years now, having sex the last 4 years, I was the first and, as far as I know, only man she ever had or even seen naked in person. Plus, she seems to really enjoy sex with me, having multiple orgasms every time (she is multi-orgasmic). Fourthly, I have told her how insecure I am about my size (I have been insecure since junior high-school) and she always replies “Stop being stupid, Ι really like your dick”.

Yet, I cannot help feeling really shitty. I cannot stop thinking about it, I cannot take the picture out of my mind. Extra extra EXTRA large. Not large, not extra large. Extra, extra, EXTRA large. And me, just fine with regular condoms, no problem whatsoever. Yea, right!

And what if I am not with my g/f for all my life? What if the next candidate has had an extra extra extra large partner or two and just laughs at my equipment. Yea, a thought like that will really help me approach a girl, yes sir, it will…

And my girlfriend had said, right before the XXXL comment, that we should go all out together, the two of us, her friend and the boyfriend. Right, like this is ever going to happen. To meet HIM and probably find out that besides the ridiculously large dick he is also handsome like Narcissus, smart like Einstein and makes in a month more money than I will make in my whole life.

God, I am completely fucked up. I desperately need some peace of mind. Or a complete brain transplant. Or a larger dick.

I think I will begin jelqing like hell, starting today.

Cthulhu

P.s: Excuse my strong language and my poor use of English (it ain’t my native tongue)

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
  3. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Dude, I would focus more on her comment: "stop being stupid, I really like your dick" and less on her comment about her friend's boyfriend.

A bigger dick alone will not make you more self-confident.

4. dlcs

dlcs New Member

1. Does it work?
    2. Does she enjoy it?
    3. Does she enjoy you?

Bigger ain't necessarily better. Yes, some women prefer it, but if you read around this forum you'll find a lot of posts from men and women who have had very uncomfortable, almost painful sexual encounters because of size.

Besides, how do you know the friend/friend's boyfriend isn't having everybody on? I dated a guy who "had to" buy Magnums, but would then switch the contents for regular-sized condoms. Needless to say, he didn't get any from me because of that nifty little lie.

5. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

You dont need a brain transplant, and you arent fucked up - you're a human being, a male human being.

Do you hounestly think there would be all that stigma, small penis support forums and this, the large penis support forum, if normal people didn't get so hung up about large penises?

There isn't very much you can do about it really.

It seems to be, partly atleast, some sort of inbuilt, automatic assumption in men from London, to Washington to Tokyo to Moscow, that a large penis = Best Thing Ever ™.

I'm afraid the only practical advice is, to turn to you, and say, rather harshly - "Get over it".

That's what I have to say to myself when I hear about all these penises way beigger than mine - "Get over it".

You arent in posession of the largest penis in the world, and even if you were, it would probably suck. There will allways be bigger guys than you, and you can't do much about such physical differences. So, you can either get over it, or roll over and die of shame.

Your choice. ;)

6. Macgyver77

Macgyver77 New Member

Having a small dick and hanging around here isn't going to do much for your self esteem.

7. Cthulhu

Cthulhu Member

Yes, I know this would be the logical and smart (and probably the only) thing to do...
    But how on earth do I take the picture out of my head? With powertools? (say... that's an idea... an appointment with Mr. Black and Mr. Decker)

This kinda sounds to me like "Money doesn't brink happiness". It might be true (I wouldn't know), but when a filthy stinkin' rich man says it, it sounds really, really cheap (extra extra extra cheap)...

Besides, I only lack confidence in my looks and my dick. In my profession I 'm one of the best there is...

1. Yes - most of the time
    2. Yes
    3. Yes
    4. I don't enjoy ME

I' d trade places with them anytime

<!--QuoteBegin-dlcs
    @Oct 13 2005, 04:49 PM
    Besides, how do you know the friend/friend&#39;s boyfriend isn&#39;t having everybody on?
    [/quote]

Thinking like that would be like kidding myself, and this is something I can&#39;t do consciously

8. Dorset

Dorset New Member

Albums:
    It&#39;s worth remembering that most condoms that say XXL aren&#39;t much bigger than regular ones. A condomi XXL condom is in fact exactly the same width as any of their other condoms, just a bit longer.
    If it would make you feel better go and buy some Condomi XXL, they will fit you OK. Then I bet your girlfriend will tell her mate you wear them as well

9. dlcs

dlcs New Member

SomeGuy is very right. People get hung up about penises in general.
    Some politician once got all bent out of shape when Schindler&#39;s List was on TV, and not because of the subject matter. He got all righteous because a few times you saw a few willies flopping about. And the willies in question weren&#39;t seal club-sized, IIRC.

10. Cthulhu

Cthulhu Member

Easier said (and written) than done

Tried Small Penis Support Groups, but got 4-inchers tell me how fucking lucky I am...

<!--QuoteBegin-Dorset
    @Oct 13 2005, 05:01 PM
    It&#39;s worth remembering that most condoms that say XXL aren&#39;t much bigger than regular ones. A condomi XXL condom is in fact exactly the same width as any of their other condoms, just a bit longer.
    If it would make you feel better go and buy some Condomi XXL, they will fit you OK.
    [/quote]
    He gets the XXXL condoms because the others wouldn&#39;t fit.

And if I get the condoms and are too damn large (which I suspect they will be), I bet I ain&#39;t gonna feel any better at all...

By the way, I appreciate your input and the time you take to reply to little ol&#39; me.

11. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

In the very wise words of the one you love the most:

&#8220;Stop being stupid, &#921; really like your dick&#8221;.

Listen to her and quit being so damned touchy.

12. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Easier said (and written) than done

[post=351235]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

That was my whole point though. It may not be very easy, but it&#39;s the only way to go.

There was an Eagles song called "Get Over It" which had a slightly different meaning ("You Bitch about the present, and blame it on the past, " etc.) but it&#39;s still relevant: you are wasting your time getting so up tight about it, so just let it go and get over it, then you can continue living your life.

13. Cthulhu

Cthulhu Member

As a matter of fact, I prefer to try jelqing and any other (free) enlargement techniques I can get my hands on (but not buy any bogus pills/machines etc). Some people say it has worked for them, even in this very forum, and none of them tries to get any money from me (or anyone, for that matter), so, it might as well be true.

But I &#39;m still not going to meet HIM. Ever, if I can help it. Hope my g/f understands...

14. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Now it sounds like you are crossing into mentally unhealthy territory.

15. Dorset

Dorset New Member

Albums:
    I would seriously advice against letting your gf find out that you&#39;re not meeting him because she said he had a big dick.

Even if she was a bit curious about a bigger guy (which she probably isn&#39;t but lets assume she is for the sake of arguement) it almost certainly isn&#39;t anywhere near as important to her as it is to you.
    However, from women I&#39;ve known, that absolute biggest turn-off, without a doubt, is a guy riddled with insecurity and bitterness

You having a smaller dick will be nothing to her compaired to you not meeting a guy because of his size

Hopefully the women on here will back me up on this

16. dlcs

dlcs New Member

Hit the nail right on the head, Dorset. Both the guys I slept with who were average were extremely confident and not at all bitter about their size.
    The guy I&#39;m with now is big, yes, but we&#39;re waiting to have sex. It&#39;s been almost three months and he treats me very well. I didn&#39;t even know about that particular aspect of him until about a month into it, and let me tell you, I&#39;m actually a bit worried about being comfortable, or even hurting.

That said, I&#39;ve known guys who were packing who were whiny, arrogant, insecure asses. It&#39;s not about the meat, it&#39;s about the man.

17. Irvy

Irvy Member

Albums:
    It was probably bullshit. Look at a condom, you could get one over your fist. He&#39;d have to be as girthy as a thigh to need extra.

18. Cthulhu

Cthulhu Member

Acting is always better than moaning. And I think I have moaned enough all these years, to myself and to others.

What&#39;s so unhealthy in recognising one has a problem and doing something about it? Ignoring it would be the unhealty thing to do, if you ask me.

<!--QuoteBegin-Dorset
    @Oct 13 2005, 05:56 PM
    I would seriously advice against letting your gf find out that you&#39;re not meeting him because she said he had a big dick.

Even if she was a bit curious about a bigger guy (which she probably isn&#39;t but lets assume she is for the sake of arguement) it almost certainly isn&#39;t anywhere near as important to her as it is to you.
    However, from women I&#39;ve known, that absolute biggest turn-off, without a doubt, is a guy riddled with insecurity and bitterness

You having a smaller dick will be nothing to her compaired to you not meeting a guy because of his size

Hopefully the women on here will back me up on this
    [/quote]

Trust me, when I feel bitter, I can be REALLY bitter to anybody around me. And I &#39;m sure my g/f doesn&#39;t want any of her friends to see my dark, cold and bitter side...

Are you suggesting to meet and pretend that all is fine? The outcome would be really pathetic...

19. Cthulhu

Cthulhu Member

Oh, is it? I guess we have more than enough hung men in this forum to confirm if they need larger condoms or not...

20. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Acting is always better than moaning. And I think I have moaned enough all these years, to myself and to others.

What&#39;s so unhealthy in recognising one has a problem and doing something about it? Ignoring it would be the unhealty thing to do, if you ask me.
    [post=351269]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

No, you arent recogniseing the problem, at all, or doing anything about it.

The problem isnt that you have a small penis, in actual fact your signature stats show it to be perfectly average.

The real problem is that you are getting hung up because you arent hung like a donkey.

That is bad for your mental health, your manner of expression and what you are saying shows a level of obsessiveness with this, while your girlfirend has already told you that your penis is fine.

So, wherein lies the problem?

As far as I can see, the problem is that you are obsessing. Jelquing because you feel inadequate is not solving the problem, it is making it worse. You are altering your behaviour to cater for your obsession&#33;

I think you need to ask yourself: "What is my real motivation for Jelequing?"

Draft saved Draft deleted