Feeling too fucking little...

BayouREUben

Just Browsing
Media
It was probably bullshit. Look at a condom, you could get one over your fist. He'd have to be as girthy as a thigh to need extra.
For thick guys like me, regular condoms hurt like a mofo because they're so tight...

Cthulhu

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@Oct 13 2005, 06:25 PM
No, you arent recogniseing the problem, at all, or doing anything about it.

The problem isnt that you have a small penis, in actual fact your signature stats show it to be perfectly average.

The real problem is that you are getting hung up because you arent hung like a donkey.

That is bad for your mental health, your manner of expression and what you are saying shows a level of obsessiveness with this, while your girlfirend has already told you that your penis is fine.

So, wherein lies the problem?

As far as I can see, the problem is that you are obsessing. Jelquing because you feel inadequate is not solving the problem, it is making it worse. You are altering your behaviour to cater for your obsession!

I think you need to ask yourself: "What is my real motivation for Jelequing?"
[post=351274]Quoted post[/post]​
You got me right, partner. I have an obsession. But it' ain't an obsession about penis size. It's an obsession with being above average.

I can't stand average. Average penises are small. Average cars are slow. Average wages are low. Average books are boring. The average family is disfunctional. The average person is stupid. The average person is ugly. There is nothing good about average. For me, saying something is average is like "it's shitty, but most of the times it's like this, so let's accept it".

Well, NO!

There is no way in hell I'm going to stick with average. For me, it's either above average or nothing. In Greek, the word for human being is "anthropos". It comes from the words "ano" which means up, and "throsko", which means "look".

"Anthropos" is the one who looks up, who strives to become better, to achieve perfection. He might never achieve it, but he must try, for only if he quits without trying he is really a loser.

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying that a 14x10" dick would be perfection - it is way too extreme, and people like TheOverlord don't look so happy with it. But 5.5"xsomething is equally shitty - oh, sorry, "average".

So, that's the real motivation for Jelqing, jelquing for one, two, five, ten years, as long as it takes. Where I can help it, I won't be average.

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And what happens if you never have the perfect car/house/woman/pet/children/weezer/job?

Or worse, what happens if you do have it? Will there be more that you want? Do you really want to spend your life desperately searching, or do you want to be happy?

E_N

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think there is a three X L condom out there. I think there might be a XXL by Durex? that is actually a bit smaller than Trojans Magnum XL (one X).

We all have insecurities, and you won't find the solution for this one, I'm sorry to say.

You could always ask her why she told you about this other guy. It won't fix the underlying insecurity, but her answer might make you feel better.

5 years of love is worth a lot, certainly more than a perfectly sized penis (whatever that is). Would you trade for that?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
average. Average penises are small. Average cars are slow. Average wages are low. Average books are boring. The average family is disfunctional. The average person is stupid. The average person is ugly. There is nothing good about average. For me, saying something is average is like "it's shitty, but most of the times it's like this, so let's accept it".

I will admit to you that i understand this feeling.
I have felt it in my life.

I am average in the dick dept.
I had extrahung friends and a hung brother who teased
me growing up and it took a long time to become comfortable
with myself.

My 6 or so inches seemed really small by comparison.
So, i focused on the positive....my balls are really big,
my penis is a nice shape....i have a nice cumshot.
uh.....what else?
My legs look pretty good.

haa.
Just saying, focusing on the positve helped erase the
insecurity and some of the twisted comments.

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by txquis@Oct 13 2005, 10:05 AM
average. Average penises are small. Average cars are slow. Average wages are low. Average books are boring. The average family is disfunctional. The average person is stupid. The average person is ugly. There is nothing good about average. For me, saying something is average is like "it's shitty, but most of the times it's like this, so let's accept it".

My 6 or so inches seemed really small by comparison.
So, i focused on the positive....my balls are really big,
my penis is a nice shape....i have a nice cumshot.
uh.....what else?
My legs look pretty good.

haa.
Just saying, focusing on the positve helped erase the
insecurity and some of the twisted comments.
[post=351291]Quoted post[/post]​
We all indulge in negtive self-talk over some aspect of our bodies, and it's a damned hard habit to break. I've got a bit of a soft tummy, and when society bombards you with images of twig-girls it's easy to get bummed. But when I turned 30 I got naked, looked in the mirror, and found my good parts, and I love my body. And like tx said (tx, you is a dish, btw) you have to carry that list with you in some way. Write it down and tote it in your wallet until you've got it memorized, then live your list.

Cthulhu

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by dlcs+Oct 13 2005, 07:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dlcs &#064; Oct 13 2005, 07:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>And what happens if you never have the perfect car/house/woman/pet/children/weezer/job?

Or worse, what happens if you do have it? Will there be more that you want? Do you really want to spend your life desperately searching, or do you want to be happy?
[/b]

As Eduargo Galeano so beautifully said:

"Utopia is on the horizon: when I walk two steps, it takes two steps back…. I walk ten steps, and it is ten steps further away. What is utopia for? It is for this, for walking"

I enjoy the trip more than the destination. I enjoy doing something and become better and better. A rolling stone gathers no moss and I sure as heckfire ain&#39;t gonna stop rolling. That&#39;s what&#39;s making me happy. Improving, getting the best and looking for the perfect.

<!--QuoteBegin-E_N
@Oct 13 2005, 07:02 PM
You could always ask her why she told you about this other guy.

It won&#39;t fix the underlying insecurity, but her answer might make you feel better.

5 years of love is worth a lot, certainly more than a perfectly sized penis (whatever that is). Would you trade for that?
[/quote]
I guess she told me just because it &#39;s something out of the ordinary.

But, my insecurity doesn&#39;t have to do with my woman. It&#39;s with myself. She just unwillingly triggered it with the remark.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Cthulhu+Oct 13 2005, 03:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cthulhu &#064; Oct 13 2005, 03:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Irvy@Oct 13 2005, 06:14 PM
It was probably bullshit.  Look at a condom, you could get one over your fist.  He&#39;d have to be as girthy as a thigh to need extra.
[post=351268]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, is it? I guess we have more than enough hung men in this forum to confirm if they need larger condoms or not...
[post=351271]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
I can confirm that a regular condom is not ok to use if you&#39;re big. I&#39;m 8.5 x 6.5 and regular condoms used to strangle my dick so much that it would impaire my orgasm.

Plus any condom that says XXL really isn&#39;t, the only way to get a genuinely larger size is to buy custom fit.

Since doing that I&#39;ve started to enjoy sex a million times more than I used to

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cthulhu:

I understand your desire to be bigger hung -- it&#39;s really a common wish for the vast majority of males who don&#39;t have bigger than average. By taking this step in posting your dilemma seeking feedback, you likely have vented some of your frustration, as well as having received worthy suggestions. I&#39;m probably the oldest respondant, so I&#39;m banking on my years of experience to help you.

I equate your difficulty to accept (and be happy with) your penis size with my difficulty in accepting my short statue. At 5&#39;6", I didn&#39;t reach the height of my Dad nor any other male even in my extended family. But, guess what, we learn to live with and accept what we can&#39;t change. I believe if we feel short changed in one area it can be a driving force in helping us excel in areas that we do have control over. This force in me has produced advancements above and beyond those of the taller males referred to above. I won&#39;t bore you with any kind of listing, just take my word for it.

Keep in mind that the female climax is achieved from clitorial stimulation and the length of a finger is enough for that. However, the most important ingredient in any relationship is love and respect. As many have already pointed out, the most important point that you make in your opening post is your g/f&#39;s reply "Stop being stupid, I really like your dick"&#33; Thank your lucky stars for her support and replace all feelings of inadequency with thankfulness, my friend.

I urge you to take Dorset&#39;s advice in meeting your g/f&#39;s friends and socializing with them, mainly because it will help your ego, proving to yourself, as well as your g/f, that you have the balls to do it. Readjust your priorities and put her wants above your feeling re. this matter that likely will be a laughing memory a few years from now.

As for jelqing, I recommend it if practiced correctly, not so much for becoming hung like a donkey (as has been said in above posts), but for the beneficial results in keeping blood flow stronger and the equipment healthier. At your age this probably isn&#39;t a pressing need, but with age it does make a tremendous difference.

Best wishes, Cthulhu.

Luke

sociallurk

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Cthulhu+Oct 13 2005, 03:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cthulhu &#064; Oct 13 2005, 03:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SomeGuyOverThere@Oct 13 2005, 06:25 PM

The problem isnt that you have a small penis, in actual fact your signature stats show it to be perfectly average.

The real problem is that you are getting hung up because you arent hung like a donkey.

That is bad for your mental health, your manner of expression and what you are saying shows a level of obsessiveness with this, while your girlfirend has already told you that your penis is fine.

As far as I can see, the problem is that you are obsessing. Jelquing because you feel inadequate is not solving the problem, it is making it worse. You are altering your behaviour to cater for your obsession&#33;

You got me right, partner. I have an obsession. But it&#39; ain&#39;t an obsession about penis size. It&#39;s an obsession with being above average.

I can&#39;t stand average. Average penises are small. Average cars are slow. Average wages are low. Average books are boring. The average family is disfunctional. The average person is stupid. The average person is ugly. There is nothing good about average. For me, saying something is average is like "it&#39;s shitty, but most of the times it&#39;s like this, so let&#39;s accept it".

Well, NO&#33;

There is no way in hell I&#39;m going to stick with average. For me, it&#39;s either above average or nothing. In Greek, the word for human being is "anthropos". It comes from the words "ano" which means up, and "throsko", which means "look".

"Anthropos" is the one who looks up, who strives to become better, to achieve perfection. He might never achieve it, but he must try, for only if he quits without trying he is really a loser.

Don&#39;t get me wrong, I ain&#39;t saying that a 14x10" dick would be perfection - it is way too extreme, and people like TheOverlord don&#39;t look so happy with it. But 5.5"xsomething is equally shitty - oh, sorry, "average".

So, that&#39;s the real motivation for Jelqing, jelquing for one, two, five, ten years, as long as it takes. Where I can help it, I won&#39;t be average.
[post=351281]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I like to call it &#39;The Curse of Average&#39;, and yeah it does suck, especially with what our society constantly seems to strive for as righteous.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ok, I think I&#39;ve dug into you enough about this, so instead, at the risk of sounding a bit anal, I&#39;ll quote a game called Mafia:

"Greed is bullshit. When you start out, you just wanna stay on your feet. But then, when you get a little more, you suddenly want more, a big house, a nice car and women, pretty soon, you wanna be the God damn President of the United States, and one day, it kills you."

Or words to that effect.

Cthulhu

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy+Oct 13 2005, 07:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; Oct 13 2005, 07:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Cthulhu:

I understand your desire to be bigger hung -- it&#39;s really a common wish for the vast majority of males who don&#39;t have bigger than average. By taking this step in posting your dilemma seeking feedback, you likely have vented some of your frustration
[/b]

Oh, you bet I needed venting my frustration - and it hasn&#39;t been completely vented, I guess i need a couple of days more. Damn, on Saturday is my 23rd birthday, I hope I am alright by then, don&#39;t want to ruin them...

Originally posted by RoysToy@Oct 13 2005, 07:48 PM
I equate your difficulty to accept (and be happy with) your penis size with my difficulty in accepting my short statue. At 5&#39;6", I didn&#39;t reach the height of my Dad nor any other male even in my extended family.

Ha ha. Guess what. I &#39;m shorter than you. 1 m 70 cm, aproximatelly 5.1 feet (three feet to a meter, isn&#39;t it?). Isn&#39;t life great? Damn genes...

Keep in mind that the female climax is achieved from clitorial stimulation and the length of a finger is enough for that.

Never had any problem with her climax. My g/f is multi-orgasmic, she climaxes 5 to 10 times per hour (and, thank god, I might be small, but I have incredible stamina, as a matter of fact I have to try to cum).

I &#39;m terrified of breaking up with her and ending up with a woman who won&#39;t feel a thing because of little old me (and her big, huge ex). This must be the absolutely worst way to end a relationship.

Thank your lucky stars for her support and replace all feelings of inadequency with thankfulness, my friend.

It&#39;s stupid to call it "support". She hasn&#39;t had anything bigger. She hasn&#39;t had anything else. I &#39;m the only one she had, and therefore the best, by default. Which is saying nothing about how "likable" my little weiner is in general.

I urge you to take Dorset&#39;s advice in meeting your g/f&#39;s friends and socializing with them, mainly because it will help your ego, proving to yourself, as well as your g/f, that you have the balls to do it.
Oh, for heaven sakes, people, haven&#39;t you ever been so jealous of anyone you thought you &#39;re gonna die? Cause I am and no woman in the world deserves this feeling for one and a half hour or more.

Best wishes, Cthulhu.

Luke
Thanks Luke. But, as I said before, no filthy stinking rich man can make a poor feel better about his poverty. Neither can another poor man. Poverty is poverty and if you can&#39;t stand it, nobody will make you feel better about it.

<!--QuoteBegin-SomeGuyOverThere
@Oct 13 2005, 09:50 PM
"Greed is bullshit. When you start out, you just wanna stay on your feet. But then, when you get a little more, you suddenly want more, a big house, a nice car and women, pretty soon, you wanna be the God damn President of the United States, and one day, it kills you."
[/quote]

Ha ha, I found this very amusing, imagining a mobster saying it, italian accent and all. But, I insist, if you die trying (even out of greed), at least you tried, and that&#39;s something...

Anyway, again thanks everybody for the input, for in many things you are right, but for the time being I &#39;m just too fucked up to escape my own mind...

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Cthulhu+Oct 13 2005, 10:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cthulhu &#064; Oct 13 2005, 10:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SomeGuyOverThere@Oct 13 2005, 06:25 PM

As far as I can see, the problem is that you are obsessing. Jelquing because you feel inadequate is not solving the problem, it is making it worse. You are altering your behaviour to cater for your obsession&#33;

You got me right, partner. I have an obsession. But it&#39; ain&#39;t an obsession about penis size. It&#39;s an obsession with being above average.

I can&#39;t stand average. Average penises are small. Average cars are slow. Average wages are low. Average books are boring. The average family is disfunctional. The average person is stupid. The average person is ugly. There is nothing good about average. For me, saying something is average is like "it&#39;s shitty, but most of the times it&#39;s like this, so let&#39;s accept it".

Well, NO&#33;

There is no way in hell I&#39;m going to stick with average. For me, it&#39;s either above average or nothing. In Greek, the word for human being is "anthropos". It comes from the words "ano" which means up, and "throsko", which means "look".

Don&#39;t get me wrong, I ain&#39;t saying that a 14x10" dick would be perfection - it is way too extreme, and people like TheOverlord don&#39;t look so happy with it. But 5.5"xsomething is equally shitty - oh, sorry, "average".

So, that&#39;s the real motivation for Jelqing, jelquing for one, two, five, ten years, as long as it takes. Where I can help it, I won&#39;t be average.
[post=351281]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Dude, how do you know about The Overlord if you just joined this board today?&#33; Gotta say, your command of the "quote" function is really advanced for a newbie.

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
Hi-

I am not "well endowed" by most definitions, and may even be considered "small." However, I have never had a complaint from a girl, and I have never asked if "I&#39;m big enough." This is because there is truly NOTHING you can REALLY do about the size of your penis. If you aren&#39;t hung like a donkey, and that&#39;s what she is looking for, then things won&#39;t work out. That being said, I have had long-term girlfriends in the past who have no complaints about the sex, and size has never really been an issue. I did have one girlfriend who commented about one of her female friend&#39;s boyfriend being "huge," but I get to hear from the other size. I am friends with the "huge" boyfriend, and he continually complains that she never wants to have sex. So, it is like having a Ferrari in the garage with a barbed-wire seatcover. Looks nice, but doesn&#39;t get driven too often. While she may enjoy commenting how hung her man may be, he can barely get any once a month - and then it is, by his explanation, "two minutes of fucking and then her jerking me off."

Maybe your GF was just making a comment. Maybe she wants a bigger dick, but the fact is that she has been with you for 4 years, so something must be going right...

Eric

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by JohnBoy@Oct 13 2005, 10:49 PM
On a sidenote, why does Dr Rock always post useless crap, and &#39;get away&#39; with it because of his status here?
[post=351419]Quoted post[/post]​
because you touch yourself at night.

cthulhu: what do you want people to say? that we&#39;re sorry you got a small dick? that we&#39;re sorry we got bigger ones? fuck, it&#39;s not like we can donate our extra inches to your worthy cause or something. it&#39;s really difficult to sympathize with inferiority complexes, cos folks who have them generally go around blaming anything and anyone for shit that nothing and nobody could possibly have had any influence over. if you wanna do stuff to your dick to try and make it bigger, nobody&#39;s trying to stop you. at the risk of sounding dismissive, there&#39;s already a substantial small penis support group out there for people with your anxieties: it&#39;s called modern human society. you&#39;re spoiled for choice with ways to compensate for a small penis, man - don&#39;t be taking it out on us.

seandelevan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would it help if you ever met this dude and found out he was an ugly goon with a personality of a rock, and a bum. Would you still trade places with him? Would it make you feel better? Just curious....

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
I can understand this hating to be average. I once knew someone with the same affliction. If there were several people walking together, he had to be first. He was doing a university course, but he dropped out because his grades were reasonable, but not exceptional. It really held him back.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Cthulhu@Oct 13 2005, 07:02 AM
Plus, she seems to really enjoy sex with me, having multiple orgasms every time (she is multi-orgasmic). Fourthly, I have told her how insecure I am about my size (I have been insecure since junior high-school) and she always replies “Stop being stupid, &#921; really like your dick”.
[post=351181]Quoted post[/post]​
If you&#39;re giving her multiple orgasms already, I don&#39;t think you really need to worry a whole lot about your size. Having a bigger dick has made sex difficult for my partners and I. I think I&#39;d be willing to trade down a size or two if I knew I could give them multiples every time. I&#39;ve only been with two women, but I&#39;ve never given either of them multiples. Consider yourself lucky for your talent. Size isn&#39;t that big a deal when you&#39;re good at what you do.

On a side note: Dr. Rock is one of my favorite posters on this board. When he&#39;s serious, he&#39;s honest and to the point. When he isn&#39;t serious, he&#39;s funny and there usually isn&#39;t anything that he really needs to be serious about. When he makes a comment that most people don&#39;t really understand/appreciate/consider helpful then you should take a step back and look at the post he&#39;s replying too and think about whether or not it really needs a serious comment. Nobody posting here is going to change a damn thing for the OP&#39;s situation. I don&#39;t want to derail the thread or anything, but there&#39;s no need to attack Dr. Rock because he&#39;s analytical and sarcastic.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just my .02.. as im exhausted and writing this late.

First - Happy Birthday bud. Dont party too hard.

Secondly,
A big dick does not make you a better "Man".

I&#39;ve been with a few large men, and they were pricks that didn&#39;t have their shit together at all. I would have walked home with Mr 2.5" based on the way they treated me, and I would have been happy.

Third, as far as YOU know... he has a 3" dick.. thats wider than a coke can.. Which means your LONGER than him.
For all you know, he&#39;s got a penis that looks like Gonzo&#39;s nose.

You not wanting to be social is kind of childish, just because RUMOR has it, that he has a large penis.
(I say rumor, as you haven&#39;t seen it)

If your woman is having multiple orgasms, its working for her, and hopefully for you too.

Dude, I too am "Little" compared to the rest on this board, but that doesn&#39;t stop me from being a very successful, caring, honest person.
Dont judge your character on your dick size.
YES...us small to average guys would like more, but don&#39;t let that control your life.
If you want to take charge, then Jelq, and pump, as it added 1.5" to mine.
(Just ask me)

If I was involved in women, Id rather be known as "The sweetheart with the average dick" rather than..."God hes an asshole...big dick more ways than one"

in example, I had one kid that called me "Pencil Dick".
Guess what, about 2 years later...he wanted me back because he learned how rotten gay men here can be.
No Dice baby... Im the same now as I was then.
Didn&#39;t love me then, can&#39;t love me now.

C