Feeling too fucking little...

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RideRocket said:
Why am I always last to know about these hot loose women? I must be spending too much time in the bathroom at work...

Oh, didn't you know about the lpsg initiation ritual? In order to become a member, you have to let at least 10 people from the site fuck your s/o.
Not quite as good as being a biker, but we give 'till it hurts.

Cthulhu

Experimental Member
Media
madame_zora said:
Oh, didn't you know about the lpsg initiation ritual? In order to become a member, you have to let at least 10 people from the site fuck your s/o.
Not quite as good as being a biker, but we give 'till it hurts.

Damn! I thought at least 10 people from the site were going to fuck ME. And I waited, and I waited, and nobody came... go figure...

You people should make a clearer disclaimer... unless of cource all this blood going in your super huge dicks doesn't allow enough for the brain to think clearly enough...

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cthulhu said:
Damn! I thought at least 10 people from the site were going to fuck ME. And I waited, and I waited, and nobody came... go figure...
Hold on, I'm coming.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cthulhu said:

You people should make a clearer disclaimer... unless of cource all this blood going in your super huge dicks doesn't allow enough for the brain to think clearly enough...

Sorry, it's a secret ritual, but no doubt one or more of our missionaries will be heading over to initiate you even as we speak. You'll have more fun if you put up a protest.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
madame_zora said:
Sorry, it's a secret ritual, but no doubt one or more of our missionaries will be heading over to initiate you even as we speak. You'll have more fun if you put up a protest.

When can it be my turn?

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
madame_zora said:
You're such a gang-bang whore! You've already had several turns, but I'll be happy to organise a posse for you again, who's in to molest Ashlar?

I smell the distinct scent of balls.

*sniffs*

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:
You're such a gang-bang whore! You've already had several turns, but I'll be happy to organise a posse for you again, who's in to molest Ashlar?

*Raises Hand* :D

madame_zora said:
Sorry, it's a secret ritual, but no doubt one or more of our missionaries will be heading over to initiate you even as we speak.

Missionary again? Well, if you insist -- but only for Cthulhu's sake. I reloaded the Palmasutra in the Clié, though -- maybe a different position this time around??? ;)

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Okay, I'm going to enter my annual "Mental readjustment on penis size" post here. I don't do this often, but it IS your birthday after all!

Insecurity sucks, I can't think of a woman alive that will like you if you exhibit it to her. If you demand too much reassurance from her about your size, she WILL reject you eventually because it will gross her out, then you will misinterpret the rejection that it is about your penis, when it is really about your attitude. Take responsibility for this, it is what you DO have control over. I'm not trying to be condescending here, I know you probably know this already, deep down inside, but so often people ignore the things they know inside in preference for some less evolved thinking, which is all that's going on here.

I can't change my skin colour, body type (this was a big one, how would you like to be a foot taller than your classmates at 12 years old and full figured, when EVERYONE else is short, skinny and white?). I'll never be a slender, lithe "gazelle" with blonde hair and tits that stand firmly up on their own. Damn. I hate all Swedish Bikini models! If I go on their website and tell them how much I've compared myself to them and found myself coming up short, I wonder how much understanding they'll offer me? Probably none, and probably no such site exists. This IS a support group for sexuality issues, but there are literally billions more men with this one issue than the reverse. If we aren't somewhat self-editing, the whole board could very easily become the small penis support group, which is not the intention.

That being said, it's not that anyone wishes to be rude or deny compassion, it's just that there's really nothing much to say. Wishing to be in the "extremely rare" category is understandable, but if it ain't so, it ain't so. I'm 5'7", I stopped growing completely at age 12. I WISH I was 5'10", but I can't increase my height one quarter of an inch with all my mental effort! Therefore it is useless energy.

Some truth- size matters to SOME women, but even those who have a strong preference don't all prefer larger. Case in point, I had this conversation with some strippers a couple weeks ago, we were giggling about dicks in general then started talking about size. Out of the ten girls there, two said they had small vaginas and preferred small, a few said average fit best for them, three of us said we liked large. I have no idea how this would stack up against normal society, it was just a random conversation, but these are girls who have all had sex with more partners than average (I'd assume) and at least know their bodies to a degree. Most women don't have a fucking clue what size they are so if they SAY they like large, they are most likely responding to the same bullshit that they are being fed about bigger being better that causes guys so much stress. They really don't know how they're supposed to feel, so they feel how they're programmed to feel.

MOST (by a HUGE margin) women will fall for a guy, a whole package, his penis size will hardly be any factor at all! They will make their judgement about whether they will have sex with you based on whether they like you. Sorry for you guys who like to beat yourselves up over your penis size, but that's true. If you are a boring, sobbiing ass over your dick size, don't expect a woman to nurture you through it. We aren't your mothers, we are you partners, so act like a partner.

There are some women who do have a preference and it is for large guys. Guess what? They are not available to you. Tough shit. There are tons of women who aren't available to you for a multitude of reasons, stop tripping yourself out over this, you know it already. Famous rich supermodels will never give you the time of day, happily married women aren't going to give you any, decent girls who are fucking your friends are off limits to you, the list goes on and on. Size queens won't be into you, damn- scratch about 2% of women off the list and go on with your life, this really is much ado about nothing. If you concentrate of being an exciting lover who listens to his partners needs instead of just worry about fulfilling his own, you'll probably get plenty of call-backs. If you obsess about your dick, well then don't blame your dick for what your head and mouth are guilty of.

Oh yeah, anyone who wants to tell it's dismissive to say "just do it!" is wrong. It's the only honest answer. Just because something is hard doesn't mean you shouldn't be expected to step up to the plate. People have to do tough things all the time, this is just one of them.
I wanted to quote what Madame Zora said, just because I thought it was a great response. I really appreciate it even though it wasn't directed at me, because I've had my share of insecurity about my penis size. I think the main point to bring home is, there are a lot of frustrations we have to deal with, but we have to keep every one of them in perspective. And the minor point, you live with what you can't change, and change what you can. Self-esteem and attitude can be improved, and dick size you just can't do much about.

I'm the type who sometimes has trouble with obsessing over things, I get caught in viscious cycles, and I've been struggling with depression. A couple years ago I saw my doctor about it, and based on the symptoms he recommended an antidepressant. I'm not trying to sell the idea of taking a drug to solve your problems, but for me the obsession was due to depression, and the drug helped. What the antidepressant did was remove the obsession, nothing more. I didn't feel like every little thing was the end of the world anymore. Penis size was only one thing I was depressed about, and probably one of the minor things. But my point is that even though it sucks to have a small or average penis, if you find yourself obsessing over it you have a larger problem to face. That's what you have to find and deal with.

Old thread I realized, but thought I'd chime in anyway. :)

eagle3689

Just Browsing
Media
their is just much more in life to focus on then your genitals.just stay away from the size queens plus the vast majority of them have been around the block more then just a few times.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
eagle3689 said:
their is just much more in life to focus on then your genitals.just stay away from the size queens plus the vast majority of them have been around the block more then just a few times.
Why are you a member of this forum? Seriously, I want to know.

Cthulhu

Experimental Member
Media
Spladle said:
Why are you a member of this forum? Seriously, I want to know.

Well, most of the time I am not depressed about dick size, and it really turns me on reading about large penises. Why it happens, I don't know (since I am not gay). Yet, it happens, so I enjoy it.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cthulhu said:
Well, most of the time I am not depressed about dick size, and it really turns me on reading about large penises. Why it happens, I don't know (since I am not gay). Yet, it happens, so I enjoy it.
I wasn't asking you, but thanks for sharing anyway.