Feeling used after consensual sex

Section8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, actually. I think its funny that this asshole is trying to say things to try to impress the ladies, as if that will get him laid here. :rolleyes:

Then the fucktard doesnt realize that the only differance in what he said and I said is in style. Regardless of who is right or wrong, the OP was asking for Women's opinion. So he will always lose.

Seriously anal probe, I don't come here "for the ladies". I come here for recruits. A friend and I are trying to start a well-endowed dating site to end all of them. So when it gets up and running, hopefully we can make a deal with lpsg to cross promote as we are not competition because this is not a dating site. Don't try to pretend that I am sucking up to people because you acted like an A Class prick in your early posts.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
8, i don't think he was intentionally being an ahole.
i think that was just a classic example of how men & women misunderstand each other...the typically male approach of talking about a problem because you're after a solution, the typically female approach of talking about a problem because you need to talk about your problem and hear someone else say, ''yeah, me too.''

you're obviously more in touch with your feminine side and thus better understand the way women interact.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
8, i don't think he was intentionally being an ahole.
i think that was just a classic example of how men & women misunderstand each other...the typically male approach of talking about a problem because you're after a solution, the typically female approach of talking about a problem because you need to talk about your problem and hear someone else say, ''yeah, me too.''

you're obviously more in touch with your feminine side and thus better understand the way women interact.

maybe if i hang with dolfette i will pick up tips on how to do it? i am not a very good interactor with females even after all these years

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maybe if i hang with dolfette i will pick up tips on how to do it? i am not a very good interactor with females even after all these years
i saw some interesting science once...
they tested people who were in jobs stereotyped for the opposite gender, and found they had brains that functioned more like the opposite gender's.

maybe you have a bloke brain...

i, according to tests, have an androgynous brain.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously anal probe, I don't come here "for the ladies". I come here for recruits. A friend and I are trying to start a well-endowed dating site to end all of them. So when it gets up and running, hopefully we can make a deal with lpsg to cross promote as we are not competition because this is not a dating site. Don't try to pretend that I am sucking up to people because you acted like an A Class prick in your early posts.

Look, I am not one to battle. But it seems that you dont really hear what you say. Read the green line. Then read the Red. The two lines contradict each other.

You are not kissing ass, but you are being nice to the ladies so they may go to your dating website. For what? To bake cookies? Or to GET LAID which is what I orginally accused you of trying to do. I guess the lesson here is that you dont really get anything out calling people names.

Just listen to Dolfette. She is ususally right on!

Section8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look, I am not one to battle. But it seems that you dont really hear what you say. Read the green line. Then read the Red. The two lines contradict each other.

You are not kissing ass, but you are being nice to the ladies so they may go to your dating website. For what? To bake cookies? Or to GET LAID which is what I orginally accused you of trying to do. I guess the lesson here is that you dont really get anything out calling people names.

Just listen to Dolfette. She is ususally right on!

Actually, to make money. I have plenty of takers (no pun intended) for sex.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media

Agreed, and be honest the constant need for sympathy and affirmation of what isn't always particularly impressive behaviour understandably drives us even more bonkers.

The worst instance that I see is when women have treated their husbands like shit, left them for another guy, often left the kids, and then get all their cronies coming round and saying "oh you poor thing". No, she's a dirtbag. :eek::mad::rolleyes:

Maybe some guys have a needywoman radar and when they spot one, they run like fuck in the opposite direction. Who can blame them?

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my male friends have said far worse things about exes than my female friends!

the difference is in the reaction they were seeking...the men wanted their mates to laugh and join in with the mockery.

...either that or they went into stone cold denial that she ever existed and go surly at the mere mention of her name.

personally i wouldn't try to claim either one as better than the other.

life is tough and life is confusing. we all have our methods of coping.

dalynxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's probably been said already, but stick to sex in a relationship with someone you love and you should stop feeling that way. I been there and it is a horrible feeling. It was with my ex and while he is a great lay, I just felt like I was using him in the end. I always regretted it afterward because there was no cuddling or loving things afterwards. Lesson learned.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried to search but didn't really come up with much.
I was just wondering how many other women often felt used after having sex?
I was talking to a friend about it today and even though it was consensual, afterward I almost always feel guilty and regret it. It might be because most of the time I've had sex, it was in a friends with benefits situation, and never a relationship.

Has anyone encountered this? If so, did you overcome it at all?

I don't want to dislike sex for the rest of my life, but right now, I wouldn't be at all disappointed if I never had sex again. :frown1:

I am the same...I usually feel guilty or regret it at some point. I've had "fwb" sex with two people, one was a terrible experience so I felt regret and the other was amazing so I felt guilty and sad (still do a bit)...but I don't regret it. The sadness (as others have mentioned) and guilt comes from our mismatched (or at least as far as I know) feelings involved and wants...(i.e. I have feelings, he does not) and also my ingrained catholic upbringing.../sigh the catholic girl mentality.

I think there are some women, like me, who aren't made for fwb sex, period...I'm just not and I can say that having tried it. I tie way too much to sex and I don't just mean emotions.

I'm too shy a girl to have fwb sex and that's okay by me. I have way more fun and a good time and let loose more (um, pun intended I guess?) when I'm in a relationship....I'd rather not have sex and wait for the right person than have sex and feel potentially awful afterward.

Last edited:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tie way too much to sex and I don't just mean emotions.

I'm too shy a girl to have fwb sex and that's okay by me. I have way more fun and a good time and let loose more (um, pun intended I guess?) when I'm in a relationship....I'd rather not have sex and wait for the right person than have sex and feel potentially awful afterward.

+1