Feeling Used...

littledevil83

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My fiance and I have an acceptionally active sex life and we do a pretty good job at keeping it spiced up. Only I'm worried that my man could be feeling used because of his size (which is totally not the case for me). I love him to death and we have a connection that I've never felt before. So how can I show him or tell him this?

D

deleted356736

Do you really need to show him or tell him? I know my wife loves me for many things beyond my size, but my size makes sex very special for her, which is somthing I'm more than happy to oblige with. Most men get more joy out of their partner's satisfaction than their own, so being big makes for more satisfaction and better sex all round.

My size makes for a good tight fit (lovely), and her two orgasms (one before and one during) makes for a delightful fuck. And when I'm done and she's happy, a few minutes of cuddling afterwards makes it complete.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually I don't think there's something you need to worry now. I mean, what would be more likely to happen, for me, is him being flattered, and even better, more feeling loved and secure.

But, if you guys have already established the relationship and you knew that you guys love each other, saying the magic three words doesn't hurt.

And of course you guys do a lot of other things other than the sex right? So, it's also good. Maybe cooking together, playing a game together, going shopping together. And even just talking and cuddling without anything leading to sex. It can be good for your relationship.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
lol not to be obtuse, but do hung guys really every feel used for having a big dick? Of all the things in the world to really be concerned with, I find this one a bit unusual.... but then again this IS LPSG... which is always so meaty.... haha

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WHY do you worry that he is feeling "used" for his size?
you say you have an amazing connection and are engaged
and you wonder if he is feeling used because of his size why
exactly? i am not understanding why you are asking this.

littledevil83

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a chick...lol So I naturally worry about him and how he feels about our relationship. I was worried because this was 'rip your clothes off, hard fuck up against the wall, break shit around the apartment pounding' and no emotion. I know we've both been stressed with work, ect. but this has been the extent of our sex life for a while now.

The reason I thought he might've felt used was because we've had sex triple the amount since we've gotten engaged with me being the primary instigator. I've made comments about his size because I figured every guy likes to hear that kind of stuff...I don't know, maybe I shouldnt' have lol...thanks for your help guys :)

Last edited:

RoughPoint

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was a much younger man, occasionally a woman would make me feel like kind of a trophy, and that was good. Occasionally, she would make me feel like only kind of a trophy, and that was bad.

I've been married now for 17 years, and I am secure in the fact that if all my wife cared about was size, she would have married a cucumber. Her life would have been much simpler.

Unless your guy is showing signs of insecurity, I wouldn't worry. Just keep showing him all the ways you love him, and keep having terrific sex. Good luck to you.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a chick...lol So I naturally worry about him and how he feels about our relationship. I was worried because this was 'rip your clothes off, hard fuck up against the wall, break shit around the apartment pounding' and no emotion. I know we've both been stressed with work, ect. but this has been the extent of our sex life for a while now.

The reason I thought he might've felt used was because we've had sex triple the amount since we've gotten engaged with me being the primary instigator. I've made comments about his size because I figured every guy likes to hear that kind of stuff...I don't know, maybe I shouldnt' have lol...thanks for your help guys :)

Littledevil, even though the sex might not feel like "no emotion", there's a lot going on inside of each of you that you two might not notice. Couples make all kinds of connections with each other, from romantic kisses at dinner to hardcore fucking on the kitchen floor. From my experience all these expressions go into making a relationship whether they seem to or not. From my POV as a guy, your responses to him are very erotic and exciting to him. You two sound like an amazing couple. All the best.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Sometimes the wam bam thank you maam sex can be REALLY erotic with someone you care about. I wouldn't stress too much. :biggrin1: