Feeling used

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just need to get something off my chest right now.
There's this guy, an exchange student from Mexico, who's gay and he is in staying in my local AFS chapter where I volunteer.
We got together a couple of times and we ended up in bed. Big mistake!
After that I started to get feelings for him and when I told him he was like "I'm not the one who's on love." But the day after that he's asking for photos and he wants to go out the next weekend, but then he brings 4 friends and he's decided he won't stay over at my place. That was a blow but seems reasonable if he brings his female friends to a gay party. There's no way I can give 4 people a place to stay. Anyways, he sends me these SMSes with just "X" in it. But at other times he just completely ignores me! I told him I probably shouldn't have told him about my feelings for him (on IM) but then he ignores me for half an hour and then just goes offline.
But the most awful thing is, next weekend there is an AFS camp, so I'll be around him for 3 whole days.

My common sense is screaming "get out of this situation" like crazy but I can't help it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

And I'm waiting for him to contact me now, not the other way like it usually goes.

Matt

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're feeling used...then you are used...misused.
Follow your common sense and inter-self honor...get out of the situation
and not look back. If you don't, who will?

"Let not the young be misled. For common sense is not so commom, if not said."

Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!