Feelings about Average Dudes

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are a few of us "average dudes" who hang out at this site once in awhile. How do you hung guys feel about that since this site is kind of supposed to be focused on your issues? I have to admit that I spend an inordinate amount of time and energy obsessed with big penises. I'm attracted to them. I have curiosity about them and the guys who possess them. I like to play with them. I guess I'm just looking for fairly thoughtful (not sarcastic or lame attempts at humor) responses to the question: How do you hung guys feel about the attention from us average dudes?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are a few of us "average dudes" who hang out at this site once in awhile. How do you hung guys feel about that since this site is kind of supposed to be focused on your issues? I have to admit that I spend an inordinate amount of time and energy obsessed with big penises. I'm attracted to them. I have curiosity about them and the guys who possess them. I like to play with them. I guess I'm just looking for fairly thoughtful (not sarcastic or lame attempts at humor) responses to the question: How do you hung guys feel about the attention from us average dudes?
I know you asked for male responses but I thought I'd add my 2 cents. :biggrin1:

It sounds to me like you and I are here for the same reason. To support, fondle, etc. the large penis. Some of the straight men get either disillusioned or pissed off when other men PM and post comments in their gallery. As a woman, you average guys being here doesn't bother me even though I prefer a larger penis.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know you asked for male responses but I thought I'd add my 2 cents. :biggrin1:

It sounds to me like you and I are here for the same reason. To support, fondle, etc. the large penis. Some of the straight men get either disillusioned or pissed off when other men PM and post comments in their gallery. As a woman, you average guys being here doesn't bother me even though I prefer a larger penis.
I am now way to spoiled to a large penis and I am very disappointed with average guys. My real boyfriend has a small penis and a big heart. I will have to keep my consort on the side for ritual purposes.
I will have to celebrate every aspect of Paganism with him. I hate when average guys ask me to comment or for my opinion because they turn me off. Some people hate large breasts ,especially real ones that slide around and look funny. I don't ask people's opinion of my big tits flopping around.LOLOL

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

weird

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Big Duder,

I found a few of your other posts. You come across as a jerk. If you have a big penis you prove the stereotype of being a big dick; I kind of wonder if you have other issues.

Your other fine posts:

i find that short women are mostly bottomless pits

seriously. just run dick into the first girl you see tomorrow. it is pretty awesome.

yeah he should kill shimself or become a priest

i've wanted to hate fuck 90% of the women i've worked for.

yeah, but that is because jews take all the money.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
question: How do you hung guys feel about the attention from us average dudes?

Doesn't bother me at all. To me, character is more important than your dick size. But then I am not all that turned on by penises other than my own, I'm more into bodies. For me, who the dick (or pussy or tits or face) is attached to is more important in the long run.

I'll take support from wherever I can get it..:tongue:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread sucks. I mean the responses so far are not so great.
Why is this such an issue to you anyway? This thread is about average guys being on this site, period. This isn't about average guys who go out of their way to PM you to ask what you think about their dick.

Anyway, I think anyone should be allowed to participate on this site, whether they have a big penis, small penis, average penis, no penis, whatever.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What were you expecting?:confused:

Well, for a start, to unzip, hold penis against the screen and be sucked... Damn! I guess that it's back to my two best friends (my left and right hands) and Mrs. biguy. :biggrin1:

All average guys should
LEAVE THIS SITE AND NEVER COME BACK!!!! :biggrin1:

Forgive me, fournineteenfiftynine...I'm only kidding around and I'm not trying to trash your thread, after all, I am also average/normal. I'm only making light of the situation because I know how I used to be very self conscious of my size and I'm sure that there are many others that still feel the same way.

Now you may be wondering why I am then replying to your post.

In all of the time that I've been here, not once was I ever made to feel unwelcome or inadequate because of my size. Bear in mind that when I joined I had major issues surrounding it. The fact that I have overcome my feelings and issues is a credit to the site and our better endowed members.

I have come to notice that there is only one instance when our "larger members" (pun intended :wink:) become irritated by our presence:

When they have to contend with the boards being plastered by post after post about penis size and inadequacy. There was a stage when there were two members whose contributions consisted 99% of the time with "Do you think that I am big enough. Woe am I for my penis size. I am small and inadequate." Even I got irritated after a time and called one of them out.

So if you're posing this question in order to find out if you have any sense of belonging to this group, then I can honestly say from my own experience that you do.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Keep up the attention. It adds to the mystique. I can't buy that kind of marketing on my own.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We should do the world a favor, and round up all the men who aren't above average. Put them on a remote island, and use it for a nuclear test. That would solve the problem for everyone. Since nobody wants them anyway.
They wouldn't have to sit around lonely, insecure, and miserable. Nobody would have to put up with uselessness again...

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Like some conversations, this thread has quickly gotten off track. In response to the question, I have no problems with men who have average sized dicks visiting this site. I view LPSG as an on-line community of well-hung guys and of the people who, for whatever reason, are interested in us and in our issues. If I were to have disdain for guys with average sized endowments, I would have a short list of friends and acquaintances. I can’t imagine that too many of us feel differently.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big Duder,

I found a few of your other posts. You come across as a jerk. If you have a big penis you prove the stereotype of being a big dick; I kind of wonder if you have other issues.

Your other fine posts:

i find that short women are mostly bottomless pits

seriously. just run dick into the first girl you see tomorrow. it is pretty awesome.

yeah he should kill shimself or become a priest

i've wanted to hate fuck 90% of the women i've worked for.

yeah, but that is because jews take all the money.

you aren't good with humor are you

We should do the world a favor, and round up all the men who aren't above average. Put them on a remote island, and use it for a nuclear test. That would solve the problem for everyone. Since nobody wants them anyway.
They wouldn't have to sit around lonely, insecure, and miserable. Nobody would have to put up with uselessness again...

Xenu tried that and look what happened! Thetans! All the big guys will be taken over by Thetans of small guys so that 10x8ers will be jumping off of bridges thinking they're too small. Revenge at last! :saevil:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Xemu tried that and look what happened! Thetans! All the big guys will be taken over by Thetans of small guys so that 10x8ers will be jumping off of bridges thinking they're too small. Revenge at last! :saevil:

I had to Google this. I had no idea what you were referring to. Certainly, nobody really believes that kind of stuff, do they???

Us average or smaller guys will never have revenge. Just forget that.
We are useless, even as revenge seekers...

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
humour doesn't really work like that, what's funny in your head, and funny when you deliver the punchline in person, may not look so funny on the page out of context...

however, sometimes it's funnier...so you gotta keep trying :)

and with so many people being offensive, sexist, racist and just downright nasty for real on this site, the odd dodgy one-liner should be the least of our worries