Feelings about Average Dudes

D_Steve_Blough_Jobs

Account Disabled
Media
I agree with Lee,
Big isn't truly average. Average is in most studies in the upper 4" to the upper 6" in length. There are so many women and men out there that are very happy with that size and with the person that is attached to it and that is fantastic. I love this forum since it does bring some like minded people together where they can discuss what they have in common but I would say that we are not the norm by the whole of society.
CJ

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have no reason to be self-conscience. Pleeeeeeeease don't live between your legs. I'm sure you have alot to offer. The guys that derive confidence from there dicks should be embarrassed. It's sad and hollow. Chin up
That's easy for you to say HugoB! Your cock is bigger than the salami I bought back from Italy a few years back. :biggrin1:

D

deleted3782

Hah thank you :flirt: I'm hoping I have more to offer than my dick but that could just be wishful thinking on my part lol

I think your intelligence might just put your dick to shame.

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most guys have a competitive nature. It's in our DNA. We get a little rush whenever/wherever we can show-up another guy, expose his inadequacies, make him vulnerable-- whether publicly or privately. Either way, the power play messes with the other guy's mind. And when the dominant guy can get into another guy's head, it can make the subordinate guy just a little crazy and very jealous!

For men, big-dick size can trump anything. The popular MVP athlete with muscles, money, a nice car, and a trophy girlfriend can easily get slammed in the locker room by the most geeky nerd sporting a thicker, larger penis. Every man knows that. And, from then on, no matter what the competition is, that geeky nerd can always say, "...yeah, but at least I got the biggest dick, bitch!" And he wins!

Wow Ramwella, I never heard it put that way. But I have to say that with these 2 paragraphs of your statement you probably summed up what some larger guys are actually thinking, (but they might not admit it!) The rest of what you wrote was a little "too much information" about your personal dirty laundry, but I do appreciate your brutal honesty. (And your "little" brother is really 10"?!! --ugh)

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not the one that derives a false sense of superiority from my dick. You make it seem like that's all that matters. You lose at tennis but atleast you've got the bigger dick? And what will you do when you meet someone that's superior to you in every superficial way?

i gurrantee ramwella has an average to small cock and is living out SPH fantasies on the internet.

Do ya reckon?

I'm new to LPSG and I guess I just don't understand all the trash-talking here, or why. But what is "SPH fantasies"? Anyone?

elf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Above-average only means something if there's something smaller to compare to. Long live penile diversity!