Feelings about being Measured?

D_Douchburne_Dickitchy

Account Disabled
Media
Believe it or not, you're very wrong on the topic of the average woman's ability to estimate size. I've had mine estimated anywhere from 7 to 14 inches, and everywhere in between.
I've only really been with one girl beyond pictures and webcamming, but she wanted to measure me for the sake of bragging to her friends. Obviously I don't honestly believe that bigger is better in any way, but I guess it's fun for her to say she has the biggest.

Usually, if the guy breaks the 8 inch mark, he'll love to be measured. Anything less than 7 and he'd rather not be measured at all, unless she estimates that it's less than it actually is.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been measured more than a few times, including by my current girlfriend. I don't mind at all. It actually makes for pretty good foreplay. Usually it has been with a relatively new partner and a situation where the size of my cock was something they kept in the conversation. More than once I have had a woman google average size while we laid there together and ended up with mine getting measured for comparison. The information is out there. Why not have a little fun with it.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No. My wife eye-balled it and came up with a measurement. I measured it myself and she's very accurate in her estimate.

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
At a job I worked at just out of college there was a small group of girls that all seemed interested in me . . . I would flirt with all of them and went out a few times with each until finally bedding one of them . . . Come to find out they had all noticed my well defined pants bulge and had set out to find out if it was real--lol . . . Funny thing, when she measured me herself (correctly) she came up a half an inch BIGGER than when I have measured myself--whoo-hoo! Must have been more turned on . . .

Reactions: bigwillywonka

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wife has measured me a couple times. the first time, she and her gfs were comparing their mates cock size. it was their girl nite out topic apparently. she measured me, wrote it down, didn't comment. later, when she came home. she woke me with a BJ then rode me til she came. afterwards, she told me "she won" or rather "I won". I had the biggest cock out of the group. she said something like, "I told you you had a big dick.".

the other time, she and the gfs had found some size chart on the internet or from it, and she was curious were I was on the chart. she came home again, woke me with a BJ, riding me hard. told me I won and that I was "a rare man". less than 1 in 100 men were my size, blah, blah. she said of the other gals were jealous and some asked her if I could fuck them. she told them no. turns out she was the only gal that was not sexually frustrated, and that was true because back then, we fucked at least once a day. she had orgasm(s) daily and some of these gals couldn't remember the last time they had one.

Midnight Rider

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at a party with a bunch of guys & gals. After several drinks, the inhibitions went away. The girls coaxed the guys to drop our pants after which the hostess took out a ruler. Each of the girls grabbed a cock, fondled it to full erection, and then measured it. A wild & pleasurable experience!!

Reactions: bigwillywonka

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At a job I worked at just out of college there was a small group of girls that all seemed interested in me . . . I would flirt with all of them and went out a few times with each until finally bedding one of them . . . Come to find out they had all noticed my well defined pants bulge and had set out to find out if it was real--lol . . . Funny thing, when she measured me herself (correctly) she came up a half an inch BIGGER than when I have measured myself--whoo-hoo! Must have been more turned on . . .

My second wife measured me early on when we were dating. She did it wrong and came up with over 10 inches. Why would I fix that mistake?

category8

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a big guy who is rather proud of his dick, you'd think I'd be all for this, but not really. The problem is that I think most peoples' perception of dick size is skewed because most guys round their size way up and/or give their bone-pressed size. Thanks to this the average girl would expect a cock's measurement to be an inch or more longer than it actually is, so when they measured it, they'd be bound to be disappointed.

To be more specific and personal: I think most people seeing my cock in pictures or in person would guess it to be 7 1/2" to 8" (maybe even more). And that is what I usually give as my size; hence my user name. And I'm being honest, but that's the bone-pressed dimension. The non-bone-pressed dimension, which is what a girl measuring me could very well get (granted, she could also measure in a way to match or exceed 8") is more like 6 1/2" or 6 3/4". Doesn't sound so impressive - thanks to societal size inflation.

The closest I've come to actually being measured by a girl was when a girlfriend brought out a big dildo of hers to compare it to my cock. I don't know what its size was, but I'm proud to say that it was basically my twin in both length and girth - and she was impressed.

silk__nasty

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read a similar question in another post and thought I'd ask this here. Have any guys on here been measured by their gfs? I'm just curious. If so, what did you think about her doing it or just the whole situation?
Yeah for sure- can remember a few times this happening actually, was told it was so she "knew what to tell her friends" :D

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I read a similar question in another post and thought I'd ask this here. Have any guys on here been measured by their gfs? I'm just curious. If so, what did you think about her doing it or just the whole situation?

Yes i've been measured on several occasions by women who were sometimes my gf or sometimes just 'friends', I enjoyed it every time was pretty hot.

Reactions: elliecrosse

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This never excited me, and it's not something I care to do. I've been asked a few times and gave in maybe three or four times.

My wife thinks it's so hilarious, har dee frikkin har. She knows it gets my goat so she'll tease me about it. She once brought a damn laser ruler home! I told her I ain't James Bond and that's not getting anywhere close to Junior.

HungBx

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had my dick measured 6 times. Each time it was the girls idea and I was more than happy. I love when the measure it. They always end up getting a longer measurement than t really is and then get all horny when they see how many inches it is.