Feelings About Coming Here?

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I work in an industry where "gay" is like a four-letter word. Although I consider the people I work with good friends, I cringe when I hear jokes or insults thrown around. I was not raised that way by my parents. Sadly, in my opinion, everyone should be able to get along.

People at work have this sterotype illusion that I am "hung" because of my ancenstors from Italy. If you check out my photos, I am considered average. Many posters are definitely in the "hung" category. I am jealous of them all!!

I came across the website by mistake while browsing for pictures or video clips of couples having sex to give me more stimulus for my daily masturbation sessions. I live with someone who has changed somehow and decided that sex was no longer enjoyable. I'm not happy with the reasons, but live with it because I still love her.

When I found this site, I was curious as many posters seem to be stating. I saw some posters photos and just thought "wow, these guys are hung". They didn't seem embarassed by it and just enjoyed showing off. I could care less what their percentage of gay or straight was displaying. I was here to browse and look for insights and topics about anything.

I wish I had more time to sit down and enter the hundreds of entries like many posters. Some have really deep thoughts, while at times, there are funny stories and comments.

One day, I thought that I would take some photos and post them, and like one poster mentioned, to see how I measured up. I didn't receive many comments because I would only think I am of average build. I don't fall into the category of the "endowed" guys.

However, I will not post any facial photos, having that fear that one person may recogonize me and life would take a turn for the worst. I doubt it very much that anyone from work or my personal life would recogonize my erection! I would be happy if former girlfriends did !!

I am curious and turned on at times on how women react to large cocks, and the stories that guys share about their techniques. Pictures always stimulate me more than words.

Whatever your decision is, stay or leave, I'm sure that it will be the right choice.