Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blackvermont

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i am still learning about my self. the older i get the easy it seems to get, but it seems i am still struggling to find that peace with myself. that i believe other people have. the more things i want, the harder it seems i have to work for them. their is so much i want to do,but can't seem to find the time. i am still learning how to love my self. i am fascinated with the male penis, how it functions, how it looks. i can't seem to get enough. for a while i was looking to be a sex therapist, so i can talk about sex; its not just the penis i am fascinated with, but just sex, and the idea of sex, and the action, to human can perform with each other. if we think of sex in the civilized cents it is the most sex discussing thing two humans can do with each other; but its the close we will ever come to known the divined. i have a hard time stop myself from thinking about sex, or my penis, or other mens penis,even though the penis can be very ugly. anyway peace and joy to other out their trying to learn more about them self, as well as to those who enjoy sex.

Attachments

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Those questions are best answered in posts as opposed to being percentages in a poll IMO.
I hope that they shall be answered in the thread.

Welcome to lpsg blackvermont.:smile: