Feelings of different condoms.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I've been using durex w/ spermicide for the longest time because I figured they are the safest. I tried a trojan ultrathin a while ago and stuff felt soo much better. I tried magnums a few times and stuff was a big improvement over the durex.

Any other reliable condoms that feel good that you would recommend?

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you have sex with men, women, both men and women, or men/women and transsexuals?

As far as magnums go I fit into them fine but they're just marketing so guys can pull them out and brag about how they have a long and thick cock, when while they are not the snugger fit brand comdoms they are not that larger/thicker than the average sized condom that you find at bars.

As far as brands go I do not usually have vaginal or anal penetrative sex and when I put toys into a guy I'll just use the free durex regular, lifestyles, and generic brand condoms that you can find at bars/dance clubs.

I did have a durex regular break on a plug but it broke at the base of the plug.

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you tried the Natural Lamb Skin Condoms. Those are wierd but they feel more like skin. They have a funk scent to them though.
Also, I have tried the polyuerathane ones for the girls that claim they are allergic to latex. Those feel OK.

kiwimarty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Idris, I disagree. They're not ideal, but if you've got to use them you may as well embrace them. I have about 6 or 8 different kinds at any one time which I'll use, depending on my mood. And some of them do really make a difference for her. Same with lubes. Regular lubes, warming lubes, tingling lubes...

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For some reason I have always felt an allegiance to Trojan, I don't know why. Maybe I feel like they are better quality than other brands, I don't know.

Since I've been having sex I've moved up through the Trojan variety and since discovering Magnums and the Magnum line, I'll probably never stray. But before I found Magnums I wore "Trojan-ENZ Large w/spermicide" which are discontinued now, but actually larger than Magnums, then "Trojan Her Pleasure", with the occasional "Trojan Mint Tingle".

Now I'm a Magnum Man,and they have been the best for me. Its bullshit when people say that they are just a marketing ploy, and there is no real reason to purchase larger condoms. Here is a quote I just pulled off a site

"If you are buying condoms without regard to the size of your penis, you are risking pregnancy, disease, and diminshed pleasure. The most pleasurable condoms are condoms that fit snugly, but not too tight. If they are too tight, they will break. If they are too loose, they will slide off."
(Condom Size Chart - YardStomp.com)

I think this sums it up the best really. I don't wear the Magnum XL's, (I'm large, but not lugging around a baseball bat in my trousers) but I've tried nearly every type of Trojan Magnum there is. Here is my synopsis,

- Magnum:
A crowd favorite, they are the least expensive in the line, work well, feel good.
- Magnum Thin
Could not feel a big difference between this and regular magnums
- Magnum Warm Sensations:
Have not tried yet
- Magnum Twister:
Much larger headroom, so more sensation, feel noticeably better than regular magnums.
- Magnum Ecstasy
The top two thirds of the condom is made to be loose fitting throughout, so the latex feels loose across your dick, providing huge increases in sensation, and sensitivity. The base is tapered and ribbed, so it stays on securely. Definitely worth the extra money.

The best condom I've ever used was the Magnum Ecstasy, hands down. This was the only condom I've ever used where I literally had to check with my hand to make sure the condom was still on 2 or 3 times while in use because it feels like you aren't wearing anything. I thought it had slipped off and I was having bare contact with her, but I was surprised each time to find that the Magnum Ecstasy was firmly attached and did not even budge off my dick at all.

Reactions: MorganF11

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm with you Wish. The NLS Condoms are the absolute best feeling condoms I have ever worn!!

Have you tried the Natural Lamb Skin Condoms. Those are wierd but they feel more like skin. They have a funk scent to them though.
Also, I have tried the polyuerathane ones for the girls that claim they are allergic to latex. Those feel OK.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For some reason I have always felt an allegiance to Trojan, I don't know why. Maybe I feel like they are better quality than other brands, I don't know.

Since I've been having sex I've moved up through the Trojan variety and since discovering Magnums and the Magnum line, I'll probably never stray. But before I found Magnums I wore "Trojan-ENZ Large w/spermicide" which are discontinued now, but actually larger than Magnums, then "Trojan Her Pleasure", with the occasional "Trojan Mint Tingle".

Now I'm a Magnum Man,and they have been the best for me. Its bullshit when people say that they are just a marketing ploy, and there is no real reason to purchase larger condoms. Here is a quote I just pulled off a site

"If you are buying condoms without regard to the size of your penis, you are risking pregnancy, disease, and diminshed pleasure. The most pleasurable condoms are condoms that fit snugly, but not too tight. If they are too tight, they will break. If they are too loose, they will slide off."
(Condom Size Chart - YardStomp.com)

I think this sums it up the best really. I don't wear the Magnum XL's, (I'm large, but not lugging around a baseball bat in my trousers) but I've tried nearly every type of Trojan Magnum there is. Here is my synopsis,

- Magnum:
A crowd favorite, they are the least expensive in the line, work well, feel good.
- Magnum Thin
Could not feel a big difference between this and regular magnums
- Magnum Warm Sensations:
Have not tried yet
- Magnum Twister:
Much larger headroom, so more sensation, feel noticeably better than regular magnums.
- Magnum Ecstasy
The top two thirds of the condom is made to be loose fitting throughout, so the latex feels loose across your dick, providing huge increases in sensation, and sensitivity. The base is tapered and ribbed, so it stays on securely. Definitely worth the extra money.

The best condom I've ever used was the Magnum Ecstasy, hands down. This was the only condom I've ever used where I literally had to check with my hand to make sure the condom was still on 2 or 3 times while in use because it feels like you aren't wearing anything. I thought it had slipped off and I was having bare contact with her, but I was surprised each time to find that the Magnum Ecstasy was firmly attached and did not even budge off my dick at all.

Anyone who says it's just a marketing ploy is jealous or delusional. I used regular condoms for a long time, and until my girlfriend brought home a magnum I never realized how badly they fit. They never rolled down far enough, and the Magnum allowed me to actually feel it, the others were far too tight.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone who says it's just a marketing ploy is jealous or delusional. I used regular condoms for a long time, and until my girlfriend brought home a magnum I never realized how badly they fit. They never rolled down far enough, and the Magnum allowed me to actually feel it, the others were far too tight.

Agreed, this is how i feel.

dflondon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always get annoyed by the "its a marketing scam" lines about Magnum XL

Spent years busting stupidly tight condoms until I discovered these ones. .. If Magnum are too big - buy elsewhere! (doh!)

size_is_relative

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I'm the only lifestyles man here. I prefer the lifestyles ultra-sensitives. I'm not nearly as big as most here, but I still have my troubles getting a condom to fit well, and roll on properly. With the lifestyles everytime they just roll down my penis with ~0 effort.

They're a little snug, but I prefer that as I like thinking (even if it's not true) that it's keeping what's in it sealed from getting out.

paneros

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Agreed, this is how i feel.

I totally agree with you there. I was using normal condoms for ages and could feel almost nothing through them as they were squeezing my penis so tightly - a rubber vice-grip! To find something with more girth, I tried lots of different ones, and many condoms which advertise that they're bigger are only minimally so - like maybe only 4mm larger circumference. This is unnoticable, as normal condoms are WAY too tight, so a small increase like this just makes them slightly less tight - but not so you'd notice.

However, Magnum XL are advertised as 30% bigger girth, and they clearly are, and that REALLY makes a difference. It fits comfortably but is not squeezing my penis, so I can feel much more through it. Best I've found!
It would be even better if they did a more sensitive version of it!
And as far as I know, the XXL one isn't any wider, just longer.