Feelings when getting deepthroated?

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To me it's even better than the vagina... depends of course on how she sucks and how deep she can take you. But watching her is half the thrill.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
.. But watching her is half the thrill.

For me I'd say AT LEAST half the thrill. The visual impact of watching a nice looking lady worship my dick and take it into her mouth and throat clear to the pubes is hard to describe, but I often have to look away to keep from cumming prematurely.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
For me I'd say AT LEAST half the thrill. The visual impact of watching a nice looking lady worship my dick and take it into her mouth and throat clear to the pubes is hard to describe, but I often have to look away to keep from cumming prematurely.

Haha, now thats something.
It sounds fun, but I've still yet to have it happen.

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
catiimregistration: "Its a wonderful feeling when my gal takes it in fully...and i love the moans and sounds that she makes..."

--------------------

I'm sorry, but this poster is insane.

When your mouth is full of big, thick cock, it's just about impossible to moan or make sounds other than gagging reflexes.

Where does the "moaning" come from?... the nostrils?

Media
When I'm not having sex I am the nicest person, but when I have sex all I can think about is talking dirty. Which is why I mumble to her to "swallow that fat cock".

That being said, I feel a sense of pride that she can take it so deep and it shows me that she is really committed to me (or maybe just my cock). It makes me want to be with her forever. Cheesy, I know. Physically it's the best feeling in the world, especially if she's pulling on my balls while doing it.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
The best DT I ever had was when I could not watch because the action was all under the covers. Not having to thrust but just lay there and completely surrender and enjoy. When I came, it felt like my entire insides were shooting out and it seemed like it never stopped. :smile:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
To me it's even better than the vagina... depends of course on how she sucks and how deep she can take you. But watching her is half the thrill.
I've had deep throat from a few guys and only two girls... I wouldn't say it's better than vagina. It's good, but different. If the person knows what they are doing, then they can work their throat to kind of milk you. Deep throat is a 8 out of 10, pussy is a 10 out of 10 and ass is a 9 out of 10.

crazyaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i never been deep throated, my wifes throat is to small i guess. and when she tries to deep throat she leaves about 2 inches left and it doest fell the best.

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ahh getting deepthroated, one of the joys of having a smaller penis. So often ill see the look in a girls eye as shes about to go down on me, as if to say, "im gonna swallow this cock!"...and usually - they do. I really like having the base of my cock tickled with her tounge, as she shoots up the shaft - running her tounge along the head with tight suction...

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
[[snip]]

big one & got it here. he was good at it too ! :biggrin1:

Fair enough...
lets just say its gotta make it easier
sure Lebron can throw down some sick dunks on a 10 foot, but imagine what he could pull on a 7fter...

D

deleted356736

When a larger man gets deepthroated it is a remarkable visual spectacle. I've only been with three women who could do it, one was a long-term relationship and she did it every time. I only came once, the other times it was just playing around in preparation for intercourse.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually most deep throat action does not feel good to me.Often teeth enter into the equation and are not a welcome addition to the sucking scene. I do it every now and then for effect, but what gets me going as well as most of the men I service is jacking the cock with my mouth following my hand and using lots of spit. It is the only way to get my cream in your mouth.You get the warm velvet of the mouth with the constrictive pressure of the hand.

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
don't want to give the impression that i'm only for cock in throat and not pussy. And i agree with the poster here who feels he is going to prematurely cum during the excitement of deepthroat sucking. For some reason i can last a bit longer when deepthroated than in her pussy...i'm busy in fascination watching her mouth and head motions -- and sounds --while I'm being sucked. During fucking I find it more difficult to hold back the orgasm when I'm thrusting deeply. Can't thrust quite as much when i'm in her throat.