Feelings you had during puberty

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by doug2003@Oct 19 2005, 11:01 PM
Do you remember what it was he said or your reponse?

If I remember correctly, the first time was something about not dropping the soap. At that point, my English wasn't very good and I didn't get the joke. I said something stupid like, "I have my own soap." It wasn't until someone explained it that I understood the implication. A couple of years later, the guy who originally made the comment didn't need to drop the soap as an excuse.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
My memories (it's a long time ago) tally with a lot of what has been said.

I can remember comparing myself with others in the showers in my year or so at grammar (secondary) school; the first time I had seen a whole crowd of other boys naked. I was one of a group of three or four boys whose soft penises were heavy and long enough to hang down as opposed to sticking out in a little bud like everyone else's. I wasn't surprised to find this as I had been told as a boy that I was big.

But later the difference became clear; the other two or three had almost completed puberty by then, their voices were fully broken at 13 years old, etc.; whereas I was just beginning, and I began to grow very steadily. I started to get very self-conscious; secretly proud but also very anxious as increasingly I stood out from the crowd. Some people weren't shy of telling me that it was getting too big to be useable.

Part of it was the disproportion and the odd sight I was very conscious of presenting; a spindly underdeveloped teenage boy with what I suppose by then was at least a six inch soft penis, but which of course was never fully soft for more than a few minutes at a time.

I didn't reach my full size until I was at university, and I certainly did not fully adjust to it until much later still.

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I grew up with an older brother who has always had a larger penis than I. He would always joke about the size of my penis and 'lovingly' called me "little dick." Also being tall my penis didn't necessarily look proportionate to the size of my body so I felt like I did indeed have a small penis. I didn't realize that I was hung until my freshman year of high school in the locker room when a friend of mine began to boast and walk around the locker room completely nude talking about how big he was and how he bet that he had the biggest cock in there. Upon seeing his size I realized that I was much bigger than he was and in the shower that day I made sure he got a good look at it. Needless to say, he surrendered his self proclaimed title to me and word quickly spread that I was packing.

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by kurt45@Oct 19 2005, 02:38 PM
When I had a physical at one time the Doctor(who was male) brought in another Doctor (who was female) to show her my penis. Now, that was embarassing, especially when you're a young guy. For some reason, my penis immediatley grew to a full erection. Boy, that was embarassing. But the looks on their faces was astonishement.
[post=353245]Quoted post[/post]​

Jesus Christ! That is uncalled for. I'm sorry this happened to you. It must've been humiliating.

I mentioned on my "introductory" thread that it was really my best friend who got me interested in this topic. (Prior to talking to my best friend about this, I never thought that any man would have trouble being big.) My best friend mentioned to me that when he was a little boy he overheard his sister and mother talking about the fact that the doctor said he (my friend) was "big for his age." That must be an odd thing to know others are talking about something like that, especially when one is so young. It must make one feel like a bit of a spectacle, or something.

10inchdude

Sexy Member
Media
I remember being 14 or 15 and walking up with what i can remember as a real big cock. it alawys looked really big especially in the mirror. it wasn't til high school that i noticed it was much bigger than anyone elses. i would dress and always position my cock so it would fit into my jocks.
I remember one day one of the guys in my class asked me how big my cock was i didn't know so i measured it. it was nearly 7 inches soft. I am now 17 and hang about 8 inches soft and grown to a healthy 10: real thick. I guess these days i know i have a large cock and i use it to my advantage. i do now like the attention.

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Puberty was definitely a bit weird for me... I was a bit of a late developer in everything except dicksize. At age 13 I was about 5'2" tall and maybe 100 lbs, but my dick was probably pretty much the size it is now - and I was still totally hairless. As a matter of fact, at that time I was more embarrassed about not having pubic hair than I was about dicksize (I didn't get pubic hair until 14). If I remember correctly, lack of pubic hair was a more common tease thing than dicksize at that age.

And I do remember one day when I was around 12 and we were in a friend's garage (it was raining out) where a few of us neighborhood boys showed our boners - and although I was one of the youngest and shortest in height, my boner matched or beat even the two tallest and oldest boys who were probably 14 then. That's when it really hit me that I was big. Previously, I kinda knew I had 'a big one' since a few of my childhood friends had said this at various times, but it didn't soak in until this time.

Without a doubt, getting a boner at an inopportune moment was horribly embarrassing back then. Sitting in class was a common place for me - but the end of a boring class, my cock would often be rock hard. Sitting on a bus (bouncing around - or the vibrations, either way) was also notorious for making me hard. And once hard, it would stay that way for quite a while no matter what. On a skinny kid 5'2" tall, a thick 8 inches tends to 'stand out'...
<

One of the most embarrassing was having to buy a suit for a family wedding when I was 13. Mother took me to our family tailor and he measured me and had me do fittings with his assistant assisting... and all those measurements of my &#39;inseam&#39; had me getting hard. The tailor and his assistant (an asian woman) made some jokes about how I was making their job so difficult - and how the front of my pants wouldn&#39;t hang right - "with that thing in the way" - my mother of course would be reading a magazine or something and ignoring it all.

Now that I&#39;m think about it, the memories are flooding back... all those embarrassing moments. And to think that at the age of 13.5 I would have traded a few inches for a few pubic hairs&#33; Ah, the intensity of one&#39;s emotions at that age...

Reactions: Duane.Ament

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LuckyLuke &#064; Nov 4 2005, 07&#58;26 PM) [post=358265]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
Ah, the intensity of one&#39;s emotions at that age...
[/b][/quote]

So true.......
I remember it so very vividly........

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I don&#39;t know what it&#39;s like for you guys being real big during puberty, but girls can have the same problem. I started puberty real early 4th grade and I "needed" a bra than. By the time I finished 8th grade i was as big as I am now a D cup. At least you guys can hide it if you are extra large but there is no way a girl can hide what she has. Rbrm 4th grade boys notice when you start growing boobs.

billsacca

Experimental Member
Media
I remember back in Junior High School sitting in class, and one of my classmates pointed to the bulge in my wranglers and said "it&#39;s sticking out&#33;". At that age I wasn&#39;t aware I was showing off, but I&#39;ll never forget that. A few years later a few friends of mine introduced me to &#39;jacking off&#39; .. it was actually 2 brothers who lived out in the country with me, we got together in our hang out spot out in the woods and use to whack off out there all the time. His older brother told a few people in Jr. High that I had a big dick.

BabyShaq

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 12, I was 6&#39;4 and 10 inches erect. As you can imagine, I dated/slept with older women until I got to college.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(billsacca &#064; Nov 5 2005, 04&#58;45 AM) [post=358348]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
I remember back in Junior High School sitting in class, and one of my classmates pointed to the bulge in my wranglers and said "it&#39;s sticking out&#33;". At that age I wasn&#39;t aware I was showing off, but I&#39;ll never forget that.
[/b][/quote]

This reminds me once when I was Junior High school, and these two girls were talking to this boy who was sitting right in front of me. The conversation between them kind of lulled, and after a few minutes he suddenly said, as he was sitting, "look", and was pointing a finger to his crouch.
I remember looking at him and his crouch from behind. After a few minutes, the girls finally said what I was thinking. which was "look at what&#33;". He must have been hard, but not very big, and somehow thought the boner was showing through his pants. The girls started laughing and got up and walked away. I secretly started laughing and went back to reading my book&#33;

Doctor_Ay

1st Like
Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(c.dub &#064; Oct 20 2005, 07&#58;14 AM) [post=353461]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
HA HA HA fuckers&#33;

Just like anything, you have to grow and mature into owning it.
[/b][/quote]

Looks you did a splendid job of maturing and growing into owning it.
<

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always knew from the time I was 11 or 12. IN my 8th grat PE calss there was this guy (satraight) an asshole and always sneered at me. I had no idea why he was taller than I was and always thought someday there would be a fight between us. He was in the PE calss prior to mine so we always saw each orher he getting dressed and me changing in to me gym clothes. Caught a glimpse here and there. Do not know why he instilled some kind of fear in me. A couple of weeks into the semester he transfered in to my PE class. I was not happy wondered what was going to happen. He hung with his crowd and me mine. Jock straps were mandataory had a strap check every day. Had to pull it out and let it snap if not we got the yellow-bird ass smaked with a wiffle ball bat.
In addition showers after PE were mandatory as well. To make a long story short this guy was hung like I was at 13-14 years old his first day of transfer we ended up in the shower side by side and he was looking at me. He motioned for me to come over he wanted to say some thing to me. I WAS SCARED. He said to me do you realize that in the entire two classes we are th eonly one with any COCK? With those words i started to get a semi &#33; So he was not mean with a scowl just looking to acknowledge a ellow brother. My feelings doing puberty after that were what allowed me to be confident & cocky. It adds a lot of self-astem and confidence in your everday life.

<

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Katiecav_34D &#064; Nov 5 2005, 12&#58;09 AM) [post=358344]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
Well I don&#39;t know what it&#39;s like for you guys being real big during puberty, but girls can have the same problem. I started puberty real early 4th grade and I "needed" a bra than. By the time I finished 8th grade i was as big as I am now a D cup. At least you guys can hide it if you are extra large but there is no way a girl can hide what she has. Rbrm 4th grade boys notice when you start growing boobs.
[/b][/quote]
Very true Katie. I&#39;ll admit to noticing the girls with &#39;bumps&#39; starting in the 5ht grade or so.

As a &#39;grower&#39; I never stood out as being any different from anyone else, and I certainly never showed anyone in school what I looked like erect. I didn&#39;t feel different in any way when I was erect since I had no idea that I was any larger or smaller than any other guy. If anything, I probably thought I was &#39;small&#39; since every guy that has ever written to Penthouse Forum or any other skin magazine had at least 8 inches&#33; Once I was in college and had access to research systems and references, then I learned that I was above average in length.
Girth is another story altogether. I really hadn&#39;t seen much data on that at all until the web exploded. Up until then I only had the first-hand (and very fun) testimony of the women I was with commenting on how &#39;big&#39; &#39;huge&#39;
or &#39;thick&#39; I was. My size 10 feet feel &#39;normal&#39; to me, as does my brown hair, and long fingers. All the &#39;parts&#39; of me are part of me, and always have been, so they don&#39;t &#39;feel&#39; any different at all.

LapDog
<