Feels Like I Always Have To Pee

D_bfo12act

Account Disabled
Media
First let me say I've been tested for any and all STDs, so that can be ruled out.
I also haven't had sexual relations in around 6 months...

And also, this has been going on off and on for around a few years.

It's this weird feeling like I have to urinate really bad, but the feeling isn't really in my bladder (You know how when you have to pee and you push down above your penis, you can feel "Omg I HAVE to pee").
It's more in my actual penis.

I'll pee a normal amount, but then about 10 minutes later it feels like I have to go again; I'll wait an hour or 90 minutes and then go again...

The other thing is, when this is going on, my penis is SUPER sensitive. Like if I masturbate I'll cum within 2 minutes, and again it's an urge of having to pee/cum really really bad.

One other thing I notice when this is going on is stomach cramps/bad gas. it's always accompanied by gas/slight constipation.

I've been to a Urologist who gave me antibiotics that didn't really do anything.

Anyone deal with this, or have an idea? Just some kind of slight infection?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The doc clearly thinks it is a urinary tract infection.

You need to return to that doc and tell him/her that the antibiotics didn't work.

If this has been going on as long as you say it has you really must go back to that doctor or go to another doctor. People here can offer all sorts of opinion but they can't help you get it sorted.

Get thee to a medical professional. Now.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've dealt with this a few times myself. You have a Urinary Tract Infection. Go back to the doctor ASAP.
In the meanwhile start drinking a lot of cranberry juice and it will help slightly.

D_bfo12act

Account Disabled
Media
I kind of figured it was a UTI thing.
It hits for about a week, then goes away for about 3-4 months then comes back, etc.

I'll have to make an appointment I guess, maybe get a stronger antibiotic.

You think the stomach thing is unrelated? Like I said though, it's there 100% of the time the Pee Thing is there.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hard to say if the stomach thing is related or not. UTI's are caused by bacteria. Whether or not you have had sexual relations with someone else or just mastrubation; clean the urethra by urinating afterward in the future.

D_bfo12act

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks for the thoughts.
It's not painful at all, which I'm reading as symptoms of some stuff.
100% normal pee and flow, just not as much since it's more frequent.

I guess the infection leads to the weird stimulation and feeling of having to ejac after like 5 strokes.

It sucks, hopefully some meds kick it.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ummm could be something else then. Typical UTI really, really burns while urinating and afterward.(I renamed it Fire In The Wire) Go to the doctor as soon as you can and make a timeline journal of your symptoms and reactions.

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The antibiotics the doctor choose didn't do the job. If he didn't do a complete urinalysis he didn't know which antibiotic to give you.
Long ago I learned that there are good doctors, not so good doctors, lazy doctors, and great doctors. Don't hesitate to try to find one who does what you'd consider a thorough review and testing. Then, he'll prescribe "THE" right meds to do the job!