Feels like i got hit in the balls

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Today i woke up and one of my testicles feels like it got hit. I dont remember hurting it or anything like that. I was at a concert last night, it is possible i got hit or something. I wasn't on any drugs or anything i remember the entire night. I don't remember getting hit but i think that might be it. It isn't insanely intense but it def feels sore. Anything I should worry about?

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Today i woke up and one of my testicles feels like it got hit. I dont remember hurting it or anything like that. I was at a concert last night, it is possible i got hit or something. I wasn't on any drugs or anything i remember the entire night. I don't remember getting hit but i think that might be it. It isn't insanely intense but it def feels sore. Anything I should worry about?

Well, I would say yes - you should be worried about any sort of pain to any of your organs. Now, that doesn't mean it's anything bad or whatever. What kind of pain is it? Is is only one testicle that's hurting you?

BTW, I'm on drugs most of the time and my balls don't hurt, so that doesn't mean anything. ;)

aci31

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if you notice that the pain might also be in your lower back you may have a kidney stone.

i had one, and the pain started in my balls even though it was in my kidney. doctor said those nerves run in similar areas.

likey10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely keep an eye on it!! I had something similar happen to me twice before. The second time I ended up in the emergency room because I couldn't even walk. They poked and prodded and I was in excruciating pain. Then they did an ultrasound of my testicles, and it wasn't even a good-looking nurse!!

I had to go to a urologist and apparently something was backed up or twisted or something like that. It finally went away, but that was one of the worst pains of my life.

Don't take chances with your boys!!

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get it checked now!I ignored something like that,now my friends call me lefty.My right testicle strangled then ruptured.Needless to say it had to be removed because of necrosis(rotting meat).I won't even get into how bad it hurt.

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can you grab your testicles and run your fingers around them, or is that too painful? If so, or there seems to be something strange, then go and see the doc. Otherwise ignore, but go if the pain is still there after 4 - 6 hours or so.

The only pain I've had from my testicles was when I drove for about 10 minutes in the car. I got up, and they crippled me! I can only assume I either accidentally sat on them, twisted them, or something like that. The pain disappeared after a few hours.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I figured it out! apparently i think i got blue balls or something. I just had a surgery (unrelated to that) but i just had no drive and wasn't feelin sex/jo for the past week. I think that might be it in all honesty. I took care of things today so we will see how it goes.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I will list this first, as its most important for all to know.

If you have severe testicle pain, you may have Torsion.
Torsion is where the tubes that connect to your teste twist, and constrict the blood flow to your testicle.
If this happens, you have only a short time to get medical attention before you LOOSE your testicle. Once it strangles, its gone.
Generally if it IS torsion, your on your knees, writhing in pain, crying, and carrying on.
Doctors on the board, please correct me if I am wrong.

Please, guys do not fool around with pains in your groin!

On the lighter side, if it just feels like a kick, it could be the start of torsion, or just classic Blueballs.
Been there, done the blueballs, and have them nearly daily.

I have had that chronic problem since I was 16, and I went to a urologist, and he simply said, You produce more semen than most boys/men your age. You need to jack frequently.

Mine back up so bad, that I get cysts on my testicles, and they get larger if I dont pop.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I will list this first, as its most important for all to know.

If you have severe testicle pain, you may have Torsion.
Torsion is where the tubes that connect to your teste twist, and constrict the blood flow to your testicle.
If this happens, you have only a short time to get medical attention before you LOOSE your testicle. Once it strangles, its gone.
Generally if it IS torsion, your on your knees, writhing in pain, crying, and carrying on.
Doctors on the board, please correct me if I am wrong.

Please, guys do not fool around with pains in your groin!

On the lighter side, if it just feels like a kick, it could be the start of torsion, or just classic Blueballs.
Been there, done the blueballs, and have them nearly daily.

I have had that chronic problem since I was 16, and I went to a urologist, and he simply said, You produce more semen than most boys/men your age. You need to jack frequently.

Mine back up so bad, that I get cysts on my testicles, and they get larger if I dont pop.
Crazy...

lostmymind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Threads like this make my butt pucker but you gotta read them all the same...

Anyway, my little anecdote:
One time in the course of things my wife was licking and sucking on my balls. She can only take one in her mouth at a time and I guess she got a little aggressive or something because I suddenly let out a yelp of pain. My right nut was sore for about two weeks then seemed to get better on its own. But to this day if I pull on them hard when wanking I sometimes get that same recurring ache.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
fak et. Do I recall correctly that a while back you had a problem with frequent and urgent urination? If so, you could have had an infection that worked its way back to the epididimus (a structure to which the testicle attaches). It happened to me once. I'd see a doctor and explain the history.
Dave

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once had a torsed testicle, it was as a result of me stretching in a funny way carrying a large weight, but when it happened, I fell to my knees, puked from the pain, and passed out.

When I woke up, the pain had greatly subsided, but there was still a terrible ache, I went to the emergency room, and had them checked, apparently the torsion had reversed itself as quickly as it had happened, but I had an ache for days.