Feels Like I'm on a string of tough luck

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by chillWEguy81, May 2, 2011.

1. chillWEguy81

chillWEguy81 New Member

Albums:
    I don't know what it is, but I'm in a situation where I'm just meeting some girls I really wanted, but for one shitty reason or another, it just hasn't panned out. And I'm bumming.

Case 1: Met this one older woman about a month ago while up in Whistler. Very much a size queen and once she found out, couldn't keep her hands off my crotch. Friend cock blocked me. I wasn't too bummed because she was older and not quite my type, but I was horny and some sex would have been better than none.

Case 2: I wrote about this girl in one of my previous posts. Long story short, I didn't have my magnums and the condoms she had would not work for me. She texted me back (on my b-day of all days) and said that she wouldn't be down for hooking up again. That was a fucking bummer and a half!

Case 3: Met a girl on Match.com. Not a hookup, and certainly didn't discuss my goods or other things that could have scared her off. It was a normal date, but with a really hot girl. I thought it went well and when we were done, she said she'd be down for going out again. Later, she e mails me and says that she "didn't feel that connection". I'm not one to push that, so I let it go and told her thanks for at least not leaving me hanging.

It feels like regardless of coming across good opportunities for love, sex, dating, and relationships, the powers that be continue to give me a proverbial slap in the face. Worse, I don't know what I can do to shake it off. Any suggestions?

#1 chillWEguy81, May 2, 2011
    Last edited: May 2, 2011
  2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just relax and keep meeting new people. When it doesn't pan out it is the universe saving you from STDs, and clingy psychos. When it's gonna work out, it'll work out. No expectations, just meet new people.

3. shr1125

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is EXACTLY what I've always told myself when I get the relationship shaft! If it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be.

SHR

4. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Looked at your pics on LPSG, don't know how it is now days but do you have pics, of course with clothes on, that women can see i.e. Match.com, FB, myspace etc. The reason I ask you is that from your post you seem to want a more committed relationship than just a fuck for the night. Well, if your full body pics that i saw on LPSG is any indication of similar pics for women to see in your other social network sites, again hopefully with pants, you may want to change your high-school-myspace looking face pics with you puckering your lips as such.

Your 30 from your profile, women who at your age group may have careers or at least started careers, they are past high school and college ( for the most part) in mentality. I think changing what they see and they forming an opinion before they meet you might be an advantage for you. Of course unless that is you so in that case WYSIWYG.

I gave this suggestion to my son after he said a similar thing to me and things changed, and he's in his early 20s. He was tired of reliving high school and only getting high school girls who wanted a trophy boy friend.

Take it or leave it. Good luck

5. chillWEguy81

chillWEguy81 New Member

Albums:

No offense, but I will leave it. The reason is because you can't use how I portray myself on this site as a judgement for the rest of my life, or what my pictures are like on Match or Facebook. (Hint: they are RADICALLY different). This site is just to express one aspect of my life that I would not necessarily share elsewhere. And while I admit that it can be quite the experience when I get to be intimate with any girl I'm involved with, I'm not going around acting like an arrogant show off. I can't say that I've been the perfect date, but I have manners and treat the women I'm dating quite well.

Yes, I am 30 and still going to school. I served in the military for six years, hence why I'm an older student. In a better economy, I would have had a good career job by now, but I had the "good fortune" of getting my bachelors degree right at the height of this recession. I had the choice of being not accepted for the jobs I wanted because employers were refusing to hire entry level people, not being accepted for a menial job because I was over-qualified, or keep using my GI Bill benefits (which I wanted to use for grad school) to get an IT-related Associates Degree. BTW, I have very good grades in college and take my studies very seriously. As much as I'd like to be in a different situation, I'm making the best of what I have and at least I'm pushing towards a good future for myself.

Next time you want to judge me or anybody else, you better hear the whole story first.

Draft saved Draft deleted