Feels like strings in ball sac?

beercan9x7

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would suggest that what it is that you are feeling is your "vas defrens" that is the tube that sperm travels from your testicles to get to your urethra.

In some men it feels exactly as you describe and they can swell and shrink like any other part down there.
I wouldnt worry unless they get painful- that is a possible sign of infection (usually an STD)

good luck

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my case, the "cords" are very large and easily felt in the left side of my bag...on the other side, not much at all.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
johnjacob121 said:
Does anyone or everyone have this. On the left nut side, it feels like a loosely wrapped ball of string in there. At my y last physical, my doctor said this was normal, and like 1 in 10 guys have this. Anyone have the same thing? And if so, what is it?
Holy cow, yes I do. I have no idea what the fuck it is and haven't thought about it in a long time. But it is definitely there, and I'm glad to hear that I'm not alone in this.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello: Most likely the strings you feel are the vessels called "Epiditimus" I may have mis-spelled above. I hope this helps.

beercan9x7

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hung said:
Hello: Most likely the strings you feel are the vessels called "Epiditimus" I may have mis-spelled above. I hope this helps.

Um no offense but you just have that all wrong dude....

Epididymitis is an inflammation or infection of the epididymis, a duct on the posterior surface of the testicle. The "itis" part means it is swollen. Soreness is usually present and it is most often caused by gonorrhoeae although there are other causes.

"Dammit Jim Im a doctor!"

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
beercan9x7 said:
I would suggest that what it is that you are feeling is your "vas defrens" that is the tube that sperm travels from your testicles to get to your urethra.

In some men it feels exactly as you describe and they can swell and shrink like any other part down there.
I wouldnt worry unless they get painful- that is a possible sign of infection (usually an STD)

good luck
Right off the bat, I would tend to say that beercan has the perspective of what this is since the only thing in your testes that may resemble "string" as you put it. I dont' know the exact term for it, but I'll hit web md and put in a keyword search.
Should the sensation continue and become turgid, I would take your hands of the keyboard and mouse, pick up the yellow pages and find a urologist for this as a general practitioner may misdiagnose it.

bfm01

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's nothing to worry about. I have had these all my life and I think it's called something like varicoselle? Which is just some extra vessels in there. It is totally harmless. They say that they can be surgically removed but it isn't always successful without some difficulties. You can just say that it gives you a bigger sac! Relax!

SouthernBum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so...is this really that uncommon...b/c i have it too...kinda worried about it but then i guess i just didnt feel like saying anything b/c it didnt hurt and i looked into testiculsr cancer...it def. wasnt that the way that was described