Feet & cock...

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Brain scans find the penis at last - sex - 25 June 2005 - New Scientist

Foot fetishism explained.

I once read the bit of the brain to do with our cocks is next door to the bit that deals with feet and that a few accidently cross wired means feet and cocks make some brains react the same.

At last, an explanation to my freakish male foot fetish that isnt psychologicaly bollocks, lol.

Just thought you might be as interested.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love'em, give'em to me clean, trimed, the bigger the better, the hairier the better and moistly scented with a hard days work or a rough rugby match.

Jesus they make me weak, lol

I have total Hobbit feet: almost square, hairy and freakishly big for my (otherwise moderate) frame.

When I'm fucking a guy on his back, I'll shrimp if inspired, but otherwise as not really a foot fancier.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Brain scans find the penis at last - sex - 25 June 2005 - New Scientist

Foot fetishism explained.

I once read the bit of the brain to do with our cocks is next door to the bit that deals with feet and that a few accidently cross wired means feet and cocks make some brains react the same.

At last, an explanation to my freakish male foot fetish that isnt psychologicaly bollocks, lol.

Just thought you might be as interested.
:biggrin1: Funny Stuff but some truth...
Also, new research has re-surfaced and is supportive to the claim that there a strong relationship to a male's foot/shoe size to the size lenght to his penis...there is actually somethng to it....I don't know but have heard this all my life.
I'd even had a few that know how I'm endowed...question my foot size...
which is a 14-15 since I was about 13 years old up...stopped by the age 18 or 19.
I have also mention how my step-bros & step-dad will kick my feet/step on or over them purposely a lot...and make the comment move yo big ass feet...so I have formed the habit of placing one foot on top of the other...
crossing my legs sometimes aint no good cause it seems to draw attention with a comment...damn..boy..you sure got some big feet esp from women too.
So I wonder what they really are sayin to make such an issue of my feet being big.
Also, Shakil O'Neal is 4sho in trouble...he wear, I think a size 22+ foot/ shoes....oops! ...scared of him:biggrin1::biggrin1: So you go figure...bet you could go crazy in the head thinkin about a fetish with him... if you into feet:biggrin1::biggrin1: