Feet Fetish

D_Pubert Farnsworth

Account Disabled
Media
Hey LPSG, I wanted to know if it is a common fetish to be attracted to the feet of another person. I currently have one percent gay in my profile because of this fetish. I don't know what it is but sometimes I find myself looking at my friend's feet and have this sort of weird attraction towards them. Throw me some comments towards this:biggrin1:

SpankySD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You're certainly not alone in that. I have only had one experience, and it was recent. I was leaving a restaurant which I frequent, and one of the employees followed me out. He had noticed that I usually wear flip flops. He wanted to massage my feet.

joyseeker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well im into Reflexology so i am totally into feet...pressure points that is of feet or massaging

gregariddle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am happy to have a strong foot fetish because feet are constantly on display and can be ogled without drawing much attention. I'm all about toes and tits :)

Cheers,
Riddle

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yes! I've been turned on by feet for as long as I can remember, and I think the attraction started when I discovered the sensual nature of my own feet at an early age. I discovered (receiving) reflexology this year, and I completely agree with joyseeker, it's wonderful.

I always tend to notice a woman's feet and if they are nice they add greatly to my attraction to her. And if she enjoys foot attention, then so much the better.

lysander815

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As a foot fetishist, I can say that it's fairly common as far as fetishes go. But I guess that really depends on your definition of "fetish". Personally, feet drive me crazy, and if I even see a woman in a nice pair of open-toed shoes, I get a little excited, which I think is less common. But a lot of people just like feet like they would like anything else (boobs, asses, whatever), so I guess it's all a matter of degrees.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have been interested in feet for as long as I can remember. Men in flip-flops especially and I'm not sure what that is about but, I find foot fetish sites to be lacking for one simple reason. They seem to focus on the soles of the foot and I really like the tops. Then to get more specific, I'm not attracted to big feet but prefer short wide feet maybe 9-EEE.
And I echo Jeff Foxworth, if you have corns and callouses and want to wear flip-flops... DON'T!!

Reactions: il2tx

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love big feet - just as a size comparison, and also licking and sniffing a guy's feet, shoes and socks.

For me, it's just part of the package of appreciating and worshipping a hot guy. Same with water sports. If the dude is an alpha male, those are just some fun, hot ways I like him to express that.

jtmony08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I too have a love for feet. My wife has perfect feet. Never gets a pedicure, but her feet are smooth.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love men's. Always have. For me one of the sexiest thing about a man is how well he takes care of his feet. I don't like dried out over calloused feet. They need to be moisturized, pedicured, and above all... fungus free. No corns, bunions, or hammer-toes either. There's just something about well cared for feet that turns me on.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey LPSG, I wanted to know if it is a common fetish to be attracted to the feet of another person. I currently have one percent gay in my profile because of this fetish. I don't know what it is but sometimes I find myself looking at my friend's feet and have this sort of weird attraction towards them. Throw me some comments towards this:biggrin1:

If it is only the feet that attract you and nothing else it may not even be a full out gay or bisexual urge. Are the feet in any way feminine looking, as in do they look similar to the feet of a past girlfriend?

I enjoy feet which are properly cared for,, I don't deal well with torn up feet or with a ton of corns. Callouses can be nice because I can go to work smoothing them down. I like a wider foot on a man, the second I see a wide foot I get turned on. But a foot must look nice in order to hold my attention and that includes keeping the nails trimmed and clean.

chrome416

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To me there is nothing hotter than a dude in running shoes and no socks or with no-show socks. My guy has 13's and really wide. Ya gotta take care of the feet though. I have seen some real tree climbers in the summer. My GOD do some people not know how to cut nails and lotion the feet up. It's not a gay thing. LOL