• no, i'm female and i don't get it either

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ex used to do this all the time and it drove me nuts (because there's no way to disable the passenger side airbag and it'd have blown her legs off if we got in an accident).

She also broke one of the air vents from pushin her feet on it all the time.

Grrrr exes.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ex used to do this all the time and it drove me nuts (because there's no way to disable the passenger side airbag and it'd have blown her legs off if we got in an accident).

She also broke one of the air vents from pushin her feet on it all the time.

Grrrr exes.

ROFL I don't squish my feet into the vents. I don't even leave marks :) I actually put my foot between the door and the dash of his truck and when we take my SUV he wants to drive and I put my feet in the same place. Sometimes I put my toes out the window too!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
why do women always have their feet on the dash when they're riding shotgun, in cars?
Because it's the natural order of things for women to have their knees pulled up toward their chests when in close proximity to men so their cunts are more readily accessible. It's animal instinct...they can't control it.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Because it's the natural order of things for women to have their knees pulled up toward their chests when in close proximity to men so their cunts are more readily accessible. It's animal instinct...they can't control it.

Not for all men.

Although I am getting an uncontrollable urge just from reading your post. Typing this post with my knees pulled up so far is kinda uncomfortable.:redface:

Rammajamma771

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My married daughter did this in my new truck. I asked her to put them down. She argued. I told her the next time I went to her house I was going to put my feet on her designer coffee table. She said I had better not put my feet on her coffee table because it was expensive and it would be disrespectful to her. I told my truck was more expensive than the damned table so take her feet off my dash and show some respect for me.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just plz have your feet cleaned.... one time this girl did it in my car and I thought i was smelling her vagina. It was just her nasty ass feet on my dash ewww!!1

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Guilty as charged. It's the only way i can just lay back and not pay attention to someone elses driving. It's a conscious effort to make myself chil out, lay back and not look ahead at the road when im a passenger.

My daughter did this all day while we were driving about. It's the first time i noticed her do it, she was just reclined back and chilling out with her shoes off and her feet on the dash. She's only 8 so i guess its a genetic predisposition.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah, my daughter does it too. As long as the shoes are off, no harm done. Her mother didn't, so maybe it's not genetic :).

I had an Austin Healey Sprite when I was 16-17 and my gf use to put her feet right up on the windshield. She once wound up jammed in there when I stopped suddenly. She kinda slid forward and her ass was in the footwell. I laughed so much and she was a little pissed off. :biggrin:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have no excuse. I do this a lot. I cannot stand to sit with my feet on the floor. I sit indian style, with one leg under me, both legs under me, are one foot propped against the dashboard. I always have. Right now I'm sitting kicked back in the chair with my feet on the desk. I like it, I feel restless with my feet down for some reason.

'Xactly what she said :) Only right now I'm sitting with my legs crossed like kids do at school.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like feeling the air on my feet. Plus, I admit it, I'm showing off my legs when I'm wearing a skirt or shorts. :tongue:

I also prop them on the side mirror, crossed at the ankles. Again, I like feeling the wind on my toes.

My feet never smell bad. I don't know what it is. TheBoyfriend thinks it's unnatural because I can wear the same socks for days and they never smell. I guess I don't have many sweat glands in my feet.

It's a little sexual for me. I wouldn't do it in front of someone I wasn't sleeping with. The only exception would be if I was on a long road trip and I needed some sleep and I was reclined all the way back in the chair and I was propping my feet up for comfort, but then the vibe would be totally different, asexual.

CurvyAsh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes if Im far enough forward i'll prop my knees against the dash, I then tend to promptly notice the airbag sign and remember that if we crash my knees will be going into my chest and my pelvis will probably be broken and so equally prompt will sit normally again

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I cannot stand to sit with my feet on the floor. I sit indian style, with one leg under me, both legs under me, are one foot propped against the dashboard.

'Xactly what she said :) Only right now I'm sitting with my legs crossed like kids do at school.

That's what it means over here in the States when we say that...we just don't have that sexy-as-all-hell accent that you do when we say it.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That's what it means over here in the States when we say that...we just don't have that sexy-as-all-hell accent that you do when we say it.

Actually they cant say indian style in school anymore it's called Criss Cross Apple Sauce. You can't make this up.