Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ow. Political correctness hurts my brain. :no:

Yes and just wait until your kid is in school. You will want to knock some teeth out for the ridiculousness. For example, my daughter says playing TAG is not allowed, because someone could be "pushed over"

CurvyAsh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ya, come on people, keep ur feet on the steering wheel when you're driving, for christ's sake!

You joke, but my cousin does put her knees against the wheel sometimes. I refuse to sit in the front whenever I have to travel with her, then at least I cant see the accident coming.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my state, if someone is riding with their feet on the dash it's automatically wreckless driving.

"Reckless". If it were truly "wreckless", then it would be the safest way to travel since they would cause no wrecks. :biggrin1:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The very first time I saw this phenomenon it was a bare foot out the side wing window, and it was a guy. My son used to do it before his legs got so long. Now his knees are too tight against the glove box to possibly manage it--- and the seat is ALL the way back too...

I never thought of it as a feminine behavior. And yes, I have seen feet out the side window on the driver's side too, sometimes. I only pray the foot belongs to somebody in the back.

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ex used to do this all the time and it drove me nuts (because there's no way to disable the passenger side airbag and it'd have blown her legs off if we got in an accident).

She also broke one of the air vents from pushin her feet on it all the time.

Grrrr exes.

I wouldnt cull her even if it did blow her legs off. I dont cull nothing.
Gigidy gigidy gigidy GOO!

Attachments

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She f'in hot for sure. There used to be text with it.
It said, "Ever get the feeling that those closest to you are just out to fuck you and theres nothing you can do about it"

I must be sick cause I saved the pic. I find something very erotic about it.

I was also watching spider girl last night. The conjoined twins.

From the waste down they were like one person, at the belly button, they made a T shape of two women, both having both arms and hands.

I kept thinking, I wouldnt mind that. They could both jerk me off. While fucking, they could give a helluva reach around.
Pull out and both girls suck me off....OOOOOH YEAH. No jealousy...they're the same person down there.
Gigidy Gigidy Goo....I NEED HELP!