Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't sit correctly in a seat. I either have to have a leg under me or have my legs propped up on the dash. Hubby doesn't mind or at least never said anything to me. Especially on long trips I have to stretch out.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ha. Just completed a cross country road trip with my GF. The passenger side of my windshield is full of toe-shaped oil marks from the bottoms of her bare feet.

I wouldn't let her drive, and she got bored enough that she started playing with me to "keep me awake." And of course, she refused to swallow, so I had a mess all over my pants, the seat, and the seatbelt.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a guy and I sit with my feet on the dashboard sometimes. Depending on the size of the car I have long legs and if someone is in the back I'm cramped anyway, so i might as well sit in the fetal position where i can go to sleep. this is only if it is a long car trip.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The very first time I saw this phenomenon it was a bare foot out the side wing window, and it was a guy. My son used to do it before his legs got so long. Now his knees are too tight against the glove box to possibly manage it--- and the seat is ALL the way back too...

How tall is he, and what kind of car is this? I have yet to find a car that I can't fit into, but I'm only 6'2"...

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just can't do it. A friend of mine got in a car accident and her feet were on the dash. She ended up a quadrapalegic. I mean, I know that's gotta be a rare occurence but I never did it again after that.

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
I don't do it, I wouldn't let someone do it to my car (if I had a passenger eject button I'd mash it at that point), and I doubt it would be any more comfortable (in my car) to do so. You would be bent like a U or forced to have the seat fully reclined.

I would hate to see what would happen if the airbags went off below leg too. :puke:

Last edited:

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Feet on dashboard are always gross and attached to some fat calves.

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
I notice the same thing, its up like 100% in the summer months. Last week some girl uped them all.....she was driving and she had her one foot out the window.....wow.

I remember one girl did this in my car with her shoes on, right after I amoured it. I staired at her and asked if her feet was ok, she got the hint lmao.

I dont mind a girl if shes got sexy feet, but please, putting your feet on the dashboard is such a turn off. DONT DO IT!

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I'm fairly relaxed about all sorts...

But feet on the dash - nuh-uh - unless it's your own car. At least ask permission first.

It's only ever happened once to me, & I flipped -I couldn't believe it, & it was a guy. It's like someone putting their shoes on your sofa - only acceptable during coitus!

If a woman was wearing a short skirt AND took her footwear off - that would be fine too - but why the hell would I let anyone put their crap on a car that cost 100 times more than a settee?

If I put my feet up, which I would never do - they'd be well up the windscreen - & that's way cheaper to replace than the dash.

I can't believe some of the women who say that they can't sit comfortably - I'm 6'3 - any road trip is worse for anyone tall - cars just aren't built for us - what a crockashit:biggrin1: - oh there are some slovenly people here - I thought I was bad!

I bet some people who do it don't even allow shoes on their house!

AAAARGH

Last edited:

Imouto

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I do it cause my man likes to look at my feet. And it feels good. I like the sunlight on my feet. :3

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it's always best to use impeccable manners when in someone else's car home or establishment.
Then you try to gauge just how relaxed your host/friend is about such things.
Their own behaviour and or their own prompting will give you the social cues as to what is deemed appropriate.
For me I'd flip out if someone was to put their feet up on the dash of my car, put their feet up on my couch..it's almost impossible to buff out scratches on a leather couch made by high heels.
But it's situation dependent.
My local yacht club has a very informal atmosphere and so it's quite acceptable for me to put my feet up on the railing of the balcony bar, rock back and enjoy a few Mojito's while watch the Sunday afternoon regattas.