Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I've always personally wondered if for most guys the whole 'feet size to dick size' is a true myth or not?

I myself wear either a size US 15/16 runner but have a 2 inch dick when soft & 5.5 inch when hard.
I don't think i fit the myth as i assume most others who see my feet size imagine I'm much bigger than i really am.

Whats everyone else's stats?

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I've always personally wondered if for most guys the whole 'feet size to dick size' is a true myth or not?

I myself wear either a size US 15/16 runner but have a 2 inch dick when soft & 5.5 inch when hard.
I don't think i fit the myth as i assume most others who see my feet size imagine I'm much bigger than i really am.

Whats everyone else's stats?

I think you've disproved the myth in a rather resounding way.

Reactions: notN2pussy

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know but i was just curious to see if in general its the case or am i the odd one out??

My feet are 10 US and I'm 8" hard - slightly smaller soft.

I don't think you're odd man out, rather that typically myths are just myths and when people base their perceptions on them it creates problems of expectations and performance down the road.

Reactions: benson19

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My feet are 10 US and I'm 8" hard - slightly smaller soft.

I don't think you're odd man out, rather that typically myths are just myths and when people base their perceptions on them it creates problems of expectations and performance down the road.

Thank you & yeah i gotta wrap my head around it as well and stop thinking that something went wrong with my size down there lol
Sometimes its difficult to not think about it in that way though :/
I think its more from as you mention peoples expectation of some sort. Like they see big feet so they assume automatically you will be hung or something....

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you & yeah i gotta wrap my head around it as well and stop thinking that something went wrong with my size down there lol
Sometimes its difficult to not think about it in that way though :/
I think its more from as you mention peoples expectation of some sort. Like they see big feet so they assume automatically you will be hung or something....

You own experiences about expectations - your own and what you feel others have about you - really underlines my point. A number of black men have posted on this forum about the same issue - size expectations based on the "BBC" myth that is prevalent in the world. My long time ex was Asian and there was some baggage with that. Our myths really do a lot more harm than good and we don't always see that. I appreciate your thoughts on his.

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You own experiences about expectations - your own and what you feel others have about you - really underlines my point. A number of black men have posted on this forum about the same issue - size expectations based on the "BBC" myth that is prevalent in the world. My long time ex was Asian and there was some baggage with that. Our myths really do a lot more harm than good and we don't always see that. I appreciate your thoughts on his.

Oh i definitely agree about the typical myth doing more harm than good.
I guess from a younger age I've always been made fun of my size in someway etc and getting older i found a lot of rejection (mostly online) when ever i mentioned my cock size.
Overtime i suppose subconsciously it got into my head that maybe i am smaller than i 'should' be.

I think its going to take me awhile to remove that mentality from my head....

So, where are the pics of the guys with their feet positioned beside their erected dicks?......................................Bwaaaa.....ha...ha. Sole...mates :)

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First the average shoe size is 10 1/2 and the average cock size 5 1/4 inches and average height is 5 feet 10 inches so you may use these numbers as a guide line!!! Bill
If your averages are accurate then I disprove the myth in the opposite direction. My feet are a full size smaller, but I'm 3 inches taller and 1 to 1.5 inches longer than those numbers.

I'm 99% sure there is no reliable correlation between endowment and any other body measurement.