Feet vs size

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
I have an average size foot. I wear 11, 11.5 US size. I'd say my penis is above average, so no real correlation.

I've known some guys who wear a size 12 and 13, but only had average sized penises. One had 6", another had 6.5"

Topdickrater

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have an average size foot. I wear 11, 11.5 US size. I'd say my penis is above average, so no real correlation.

I've known some guys who wear a size 12 and 13, but only had average sized penises. One had 6", another had 6.5"
How big?

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The old myth about feet (or any other body part for that matter) corresponding to penis size will never seem to die :rolleyes: . I wear a size 9 shoe, which while I've always thought was small for a guy, my tool would still not equal it. While I may be humble enough when it comes to bragging about actual length, but at the same time even if I wasn't, I would not be delusional enough to think it is as big as my foot.

Reactions: Gj816

Topdickrater

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The old myth about feet (or any other body part for that matter) corresponding to penis size will never seem to die :rolleyes: . I wear a size 9 shoe, which while I've always thought was small for a guy, my tool would still not equal it. While I may be humble enough when it comes to bragging about actual length, but at the same time even if I wasn't, I would not be delusional enough to think it is as big as my foot.
Not saying your shoe size and dick size are the same but do guys with larger feet have a bigger dick…

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not saying your shoe size and dick size are the same but do guys with larger feet have a bigger dick…
I still say, no and that it is a myth. Like I said, I consider a size 9 shoe small for a man (some women, including my wife, have bigger feet than me) and I'll let others here determine using any of the pics I have whether one corresponds to the other, but IMO, they do not. Likewise, when we were in the Lifestyle, I knew men with 13 EEE clown shoes whose willies were not only smaller than mine, but even one that was practically hung like a hamster.

Dick size is dick size and has nothing to do with the variations in any other body part or even overall height.

Reactions: Gj816

platinumswagger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear an 11.5 shoe, but I guess it looks bigger and I get comments because I'm only 5'8" and 150lb. Luckily my dick also looks proportionally bigger on my smaller frame.
Haha. We're fraternal twins. I'm 5'8, 11.5 shoe, I was 150lbs before I got into bodybuilding, 8x6.