Feet

catredtonic

Experimental Member
Media
I Had Noticed That Everytime I Looked At Mens Feet I Would Get A Boner, So One Day This Great Opportunity Came Of Helping My Best Friend Work Out And As We Started Joggin, He Fell To The Ground And He Started Saying That He Had A Really Bad Foot Cramp So He Told Me To Take Off His Sneaker, So I Did, Then He Said My Sock Too, So I Did, Next He Told Me To Pull On His Big Toe, So Did Then He Told Me To Keep His Foot Straight Because It Really Hurt, I Seriously Thought He Was Going To Cry Because Of The Pain, So He Went To The Doctor And The Doctor Told Him That He Had To Massage His Feet Before He Worked Out To Get It Warmed Up So It Wouldnt Cramp, So My Eyes Opened Wide And I Was So Excited, So Know I Massage His Feet Before We Work Out, It Gets Me Really Hard And I Cum, But He Doesnt Notice, And The Thing Is That I Really Care For Him And I Want It To Be More Than Friendship But I Dont Know If I Should Tell Him But He Seems To Enjoy The Massages A Lot, But I Dont Know How He Will Take This So Can Someone Help Me Out And Tell Me What To Say To Him.

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think he means no periods and words all capitalized..lol sorta odd.

I never thought i have afoot fetish or anything.. but i can def see some dudes who have sexy feet and some that dont.. and a hot guy walking around in flip flops is way hot..

Seadragon

Just Browsing
Media
SO YOU MASSAGE HIS FEET BEFORE EVERY WORKOUT? Okay, this is weird.

I can imagine that you massage his feet when he is in pain. But when he is painfree he can massage his own feet.
Ever since 'Pulp Fiction' we all know that a footmassage always has a sexual connection. So he probably knows you like his feet, or he's extremely ignorant.
By the way, how can you cum without him noticing? No sounds, weird face or wet stains? To be honest, I don't think this is a real story, but merely a (very horny) wanking fantasy.

But let's assume this is real. What I would do is ask him if he has ever sucked someone's toes. Because it feels great to get your toes sucked. If he doesn't respond outgrossed you could ask him if he wants to know how good it feels. And then you can start sucking. After you have his toes in your mouth is only a small step to his dick. And because a lot of gay relationships start with a no-strings night of sex, you're half way into a relation if you want.