Felching

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PRETTY HARDCORE??!! Dude, that's just crazy!!
People actually suck the fluids out of the person's asshole?? WWWWAAAYYY beyond me. I've done the rim thing....on a spotless clean asshole, but no freakin' way would I suck cum out of someone's ass.

1Steve

Loved Member
Media
That's disgusting! I guess I did learn something from that link though. I always had thought the word just meant people that exchanged semen from a blow job. Never new it was sucked out of an ass first. Too revolting for me dude!

DiaDussol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like it personally. Had it done to me and done it to a guy and a girl. They loved the sensation as well.

boatnhard

Experimental Member
Media
I have one guy who ALWAYS eats his own load that he's just shot in my ass,I think its gross too, but I always jack off and cum myself while he does it!!

allan1015

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This disturbs me. I'm going to have screwed up thoughts all day. Damnit!

I agree!!!

The health concerns are are so distrubing. E-coli, Hep A,B,C and several other nasty diseases live in fecal matter. My doctor fussed at me for just rimming even a clean ass, I can't imagine sucking something out of an ass.

Call me old fashion!

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At first I thought felching was a combination of belching and farting and was going to reply with a wholehearted "sure, I'm a guy." Then I looked up what it meant.

goldbearMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Actually, felching refers to sucking fluids you've just put in out of any orifice...some of the straight guys on here are into oral ought to get quite the kick out of it (esp. if their female partner hasn't yet come), sucking their own come out of a fresh and willing pussy... of course, the fact that it would be their own spunk might give them pause...might make them gay or something... Now, I have known one quite secure guy who felched his buddy's cum out of his wife's twat, wiped his mouth, got up, and took the three of them out to dinner & a movie!

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've known a person with screen name rooted in 'Felcher'. Now I'm disturbed, having never previously been curious of the meaning. X_x Cum is hot.... but not that hot. Everyone has their odd fetishes, though. ****** fuck me, please. :3