1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Felin' Horny - Any Doms?

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by robertpascual1993, May 11, 2019.

1. robertpascual1993

robertpascual1993 Expert Member

Albums:
    Hi There,
    I'm a 26 year old Asian Slave, seeking long term Skype master as of the moment. I love cam session with superior white men, love RACEPLAY a lot, Small penis Humiliation and Edging. I prefer those men who love degrading and abusing Asian slave for fun, MIC is a must but CAM is optional if the Masters wants too. I fully EXPOSE myself to Dominant and Good masters - Full body and face.
    My stats is im 5'5 , Indonesia but I speak English, 4 inch cock Hard, Shaved and Smooth, I sometimes shave on cam. I'm slim with some baby fats, feminine face.
    I prefer WHITE MEN (20 to 50), from USA, CANDA, AUSTRALIA or UK but other Nationality is Welcome, I prefer English speaker.
    If your into these kind of KINKY stuff feel free to add me on Skype and lets get to know each other
    My id is JONAS.MERIENDA and my email is jonasmerienda@gmail.com (i'm always online)
    Other reader may post their Skype id here to know whose the master and the slave.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice