Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, this is what you'd be confronted by, and it would be very tempting to say something complimentary...

View attachment 75659831
Oh I’m definitely saying something.
Start off with a cordial “hey what’s up man”. See what kind of vibe he returns, if he responds nicely say something like “hey I recognize you, Felix Jones right”, if he is still polite and says yes and is nice, compliment his piece “wow it’s even more impressive in person”.
if he smiles and says thanks and is still polite to me (and hopefully he’s not done peein yet lol), it’s time to be forward and risk it all…
“If you’d like I could service that for you”. Again I’m sure he gets hit on plenty of time so I doubt he’s get all that upset, the worst that would probably happen is he’s say “no thanks” And walk off.
But if he’s down, idgaf we can do it in the bathroom, we can go to a car, we can go to his place, mine, whatever I’m doing it. It’s Felix Jones people! Lol.

Obituary

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh I’m definitely saying something.
Start off with a cordial “hey what’s up man”. See what kind of vibe he returns, if he responds nicely say something like “hey I recognize you, Felix Jones right”, if he is still polite and says yes and is nice, compliment his piece “wow it’s even more impressive in person”.
if he smiles and says thanks and is still polite to me (and hopefully he’s not done peein yet lol), it’s time to be forward and risk it all…
“If you’d like I could service that for you”. Again I’m sure he gets hit on plenty of time so I doubt he’s get all that upset, the worst that would probably happen is he’s say “no thanks” And walk off.
But if he’s down, idgaf we can do it in the bathroom, we can go to a car, we can go to his place, mine, whatever I’m doing it. It’s Felix Jones people! Lol.
idk man, he must be peeing a litre if y'all gonna talk for that long v:

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
idk man, he must be peeing a litre if y'all gonna talk for that long v:
Lol nah it’s not that long just don’t beat around the bush… some dudes have full on conversations at the urinal
And as dumb as it may sound he seems like the type that pisses for a long time :joy:

also being recognized like that from a fan would be a ego boost. He’ll probably decline any offer but he might maintain convo a little bit with a fan.

Obituary

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To be entirely fair, just getting the chance to see him, and that thicc juicy goodness, is lucky enough already. If there's anything more, it'd be like winning a lottery.
Lol nah it’s not that long just don’t beat around the bush… some dudes have full on conversations at the urinal
And as dumb as it may sound he seems like the type that pisses for a long time :joy:

also being recognized like that from a fan would be a ego boost. He’ll probably decline any offer but he might maintain convo a little bit with a fan.

Reactions: IrritatingOne

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To be entirely fair, just getting the chance to see him, and that thicc juicy goodness, is lucky enough already. If there's anything more, it'd be like winning a lottery.
Yeah. I’m just saying it could be a one in a life chance.

what if 5 years from now he announces how he’s bi and he hooks up with dudes all time, I’d be sooo pissed at myself for not at least asking… you never know.

nippledick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
  • Love
Reactions: teddybaerli1
Status