Felix or Fritz or another

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When it comes to cartoon cats which ones do you find sexiest and which ones seem most gay? Which seem most straight?

Off the start I can recall Fritz the Cat, Felix the Cat, Garfield, Snowball (from the Simpsons), Punkin Puss (from Mushmouse and Punkin Puss), Tom (of Tom and Jerry), Sylvester (who was after Tweety Bird), Oil Can Harry (the nemesis of Mighty Mouse)

List others you recall and say what you know on them

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sylvester had a lisp, didn't mean he was gay, just drawn to subtly look like a clown.
Tom was straight, no doubt, afterall, he wasn't chasing those female cats to procreate.
I'd guess garfield was gay- he rarely had any social interaction w/other female cats.
Heathcliff is straight, see all his past six weeks strips

Bill the Cat, who could tell, he's so comatose & if you'll forgive the pun catatonic.
Bucky from get fuzzy, who knows, he lives in his own selfi absorbed world.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
[SIZE=+1]Excerpt from Secret FBI files:
[/SIZE]
Corey Anderson - American Idle - FBI files on suspected gay cartoon characters uncovered
[SIZE=+1]
Snagglepuss[/SIZE]
Case opened 1959; Case closed 1985
http://img.citypages.com/blogmedia/canderson/snagglepuss.jpgThe file on another Hanna-Barbera player, Snagglepuss, is probably the largest of any cartoon character. Snagglepuss began his career as a sheep-stealing mountain lion in Quick Draw McGraw cartoons, and speculation as to what he did with those sheep filled hundreds of pages alone. He also appeared in cartoons with Augie Dogg and Doggie Daddy, rumored to have been a wealthy older dog and his "cabana boy," as it were. Snagglepuss' "exit, stage left" catchphrase clearly put him in the camp of theater-folk. Secret memos confirm Hoover ordered a certain Major Minor, from a special ops unit called The Adventure Club, to "bag" Snagglepuss, but was always unsuccessful. Huckleberry Hound was also under surveillance, for a period of eight years, but no sexual relationship between he and Snagglepuss could be proven.

He's my entry for the gayest cat. ^^^:rolleyes:

and these were the sexiest cartoon cats::biggrin1:

http://www.wingnuttoons.com/josie.mov

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always been partial to Top Cat myself. He was sort of a playboy cat who was always out to get some pussy :tongue: (pun intended) and make a quick buck.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The cat in Itchy and Scratchy is gay. But the mouse is sexy.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't find any cartoon cats sexy it seems to be rabbits who get the sex appeal, Jessica Rabbit was volcanic and everyone in the UK will probably remember the velvet voiced cadburys caramel bunny. Pepe Le Pugh was quite hot too.