Fellating The Ego - The Truth About Dicks

I don’t care how many women ooh and over your huge throbbing penis - we are fellating your ego, dude.

Thinking back to my active years, I don't think I did that. Why guys moved on?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ohhhh.

I was picturing pastel-colored hen’s eggs.
I figured. It took me a while to understand the disconnect, but it clicked suddenly. I was all, "Why wouldn't candy melt?" There are hollow ones, candy filled, solid chocolate, liquid filled. I always preferred eggs over bunnies. My in-laws still send an Easter basket, though they no longer include me. He got chocolate crosses. My family stops giving Easter baskets once you've had a decade of life. But you might still get a piece of chocolate if you stop by during the spring.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I just remembered, part of the reason things couldn't work with my ex: I refused to fellate his ego.

He asked if it was big, I said no... But that it didn't matter to me. He never accepted my truth, and that's a big part of why we couldn't stay together.

He needed to hear that his penis was big, amazing, that it "filled me up". I wouldn't lie and he couldn't handle it. I tried telling him that I *don't need* to be "filled up" by a penis to have intense orgasms, but he thought I was lying. He was convinced that size is what makes sex for me. It pissed me off so much.

He once brought up my then ex (who is my man now) and told me "he must be bigger than me, that's why you never got over him". I was so insulted. So FUCKING insulted by that shit. How DARE he?

The real reason I missed him, and never "got over him": he didn't need me to stroke his ego. He never made me feel guilty about my past. He always told me the truth, even if he knew it was going to hurt me. He was REAL with me. He still is. It had NOTHING to do with his dick.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Before I figured out he was gay, when we were still having sex a few times a year, I used to fellate my husband's ego. I liked what we did, but it wasn't Earth shattering, usually. I just, based on experience with other men, assumed we would get better together over time. I was afraid to be the least bit discouraging. So, I put special emphasis on what I did like. There was a kind of orgasm I still have only ever had with him. But, for the most part, it was predictably scripted. At first, that was fine. Eventually, once it was a clear pattern, it was a little boring. Then, probably because he's gay and trying to be excited about sex with a woman, the fantasies I had to indulge became elaborate to the point of tedium. That's how it took two weeks to consummate after we married. He bought some crazy... apparatus. Still, I figured the most important thing was to improve frequency, and then work on quality from there. So, if he said it was "rockin' " I agreed. If he wanted to refer to his erection as thick, fine by me. Whatever you need to hear, Love. Let's just get it in more often.

Before I figured out he was gay, when we were still having sex a few times a year, I used to fellate my husband's ego. I liked what we did, but it wasn't Earth shattering, usually. I just, based on experience with other men, assumed we would get better together over time. I was afraid to be the least bit discouraging. So, I put special emphasis on what I did like. There was a kind of orgasm I still have only ever had with him. But, for the most part, it was predictably scripted. At first, that was fine. Eventually, once it was a clear pattern, it was a little boring. Then, probably because he's gay and trying to be excited about sex with a woman, the fantasies I had to indulge became elaborate to the point of tedium. That's how it took two weeks to consummate after we married. He bought some crazy... apparatus. Still, I figured the most important thing was to improve frequency, and then work on quality from there. So, if he said it was "rockin' " I agreed. If he wanted to refer to his erection as thick, fine by me. Whatever you need to hear, Love. Let's just get it in more often.

Just noticed this. Interesting. Can't say I ever experience anything even vaguely similar.

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No - he quoted the actual figures.

I read it myself - I don't need you to translate. Thanks anyway.

I don't need either of the articles you linked, citing the exact same study - I know what I'm looking at when I read a "scientific" study.

Paragraphs are your friend.

You know you'll get a warning if you keep posting here, right?

:joy::emoji_cartwheel:

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, and the Apple Bobble. How much the Adam’s Apple wiggles when a guy swallows. So hot. Or not. I mean, really.

Sometimes if I am looking at the right apple I will get very turned on. I am not sure why oh well. I don’t want to have sex with it and I will eat it later

It's so much easier to be sexual with women.
:no_mouth:

Reactions: lms28 and LaFemme

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I just remembered, part of the reason things couldn't work with my ex: I refused to fellate his ego.

He asked if it was big, I said no... But that it didn't matter to me. He never accepted my truth, and that's a big part of why we couldn't stay together.

dick.

This feels like it could easily be very annoying ugh to deal with. If you need to be told then why. No

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I remember a dude being disappointed that my breasts were natural. He was not a fan of the fact that my vulva is puffy, the outer labia concealing everything else. His exact words were, "What did you do to it?" I was so confused. Was I supposed to go on a violent spree?

Yes a violent spree tracks.

I think he must have been a very special needs case because this otherwise makes no sense

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes a violent spree tracks.

I think he must have been a very special needs case because this otherwise makes no sense
Not special needs just... Miami brand superficial. My breasts are very large. I think a lot of people assume they are fake. They look unnaturally round in some bras. Specifically, the push up bras I wear because those bras are invisible in tank tops and still very supportive. I bought them in Miami, because, for obvious reasons, I wore a lot of tanks when I lived there. They are pretty worn out now, and the pink one is permanently dingy. They're a decade old, bought on sale for $25 each. I guess that's a good deal. Have to see if Fredericks still makes them. Perfect bras. Comfy, supportive, totally vanish under most of my low cut tops, and just leave miles of beautiful cleavage.

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Not special needs just... Miami brand superficial

He doesn’t get a special sticker then.
He can apply and I will ignore him

My breasts are very large. I think a lot of people assume they are fake.

Specifically, the push up bras I wear because those bras are invisible in tank tops

taking notes
:no_mouth:

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

He needed to hear that his penis was big, amazing, that it "filled me up". I wouldn't lie and he couldn't handle it. I tried telling him that I *don't need* to be "filled up" by a penis to have intense orgasms, but he thought I was lying. He was convinced that size is what makes sex for me. It pissed me off so much.

He once brought up my then ex (who is my man now) and told me "he must be bigger than me, that's why you never got over him". I was so insulted. So FUCKING insulted by that shit. How DARE he?

The real reason I missed him, and never "got over him": he didn't need me to stroke his ego. He never made me feel guilty about my past. He always told me the truth, even if he knew it was going to hurt me. He was REAL with me. He still is. It had NOTHING to do with his dick.
I hope you told him that your pussy can fucking fuck

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual