fellatio and the well endowed

cryogenicLeche

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
greetings!
i'm bi guy who loves giving oral pleasure to well hung blokes and need some
advice. Met recently tall guy with slender 9" dick who tried to deep throat me.Don't know whether it was the angle of what but couldn't get far as wanted before gag mechanism kicked in.Still was intensely sensual experience
to feel him at back of throat-any tips Guys or gals
ALSO
have had difficulties in past accomodating guys with a bit of girth-what to
with beer can cocks-pls assist

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was born to suck peter. My buddy has a big dick and I find that greasing him with a little vaseline does the trick. No problem for me.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
cryogenicLeche said:
greetings!
i'm bi guy who loves giving oral pleasure to well hung blokes and need some
advice. Met recently tall guy with slender 9" dick who tried to deep throat me.Don't know whether it was the angle of what but couldn't get far as wanted before gag mechanism kicked in.Still was intensely sensual experience
to feel him at back of throat-any tips Guys or gals
ALSO
have had difficulties in past accomodating guys with a bit of girth-what to
with beer can cocks-pls assist

I have not been deep throated but I read an interesting testimonial from a guy who had trouble performing it. He really wanted to deep throat a guy with a monstrously long dick and knew as always he would fail, but this guy helped him by taking his head and once the dick head got to back of throat, he tipped the sucker's head down toward the dick and then slipped his long pole quickly and effortlessly down his throat all the way to his bush. Maybe this will help -- the newly initiated deep throated said he had tried it many times since to many super endowed guys and it worked every time and was fantastic. I may have posted something on that thread and if you are interested I will try to find it and the guy's name who wrote the detailed description of the method.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
motlissof said:
I have not been deep throated but I read an interesting testimonial from a guy who had trouble performing it. He really wanted to deep throat a guy with a monstrously long dick and knew as always he would fail, but this guy helped him by taking his head and once the dick head got to back of throat, he tipped the sucker's head down toward the dick and then slipped his long pole quickly and effortlessly down his throat all the way to his bush. Maybe this will help -- the newly initiated deep throated said he had tried it many times since to many super endowed guys and it worked every time and was fantastic. I may have posted something on that thread and if you are interested I will try to find it and the guy's name who wrote the detailed description of the method.

Sorry, that was hot.:biggrin1:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
The key to sucking a guy with length is the right angle. If he's got an up curve, a 69 position will allow you to work that bad boy providing your gag reflex cooperates. I've never met a cock I couldn't suck balls deep this way unless it has a downward curve...then right side up is the order. I've never met one too thick either but a small mouthed friend of mine demonstrated one night...like corn on the cob and work it with your hand.

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My fiance is approximately 9.25 inches long and 7 inches around,I can't give him the full oral sex experience:mad: He doesn't really mind though,because his last girlfriend coulden't either:tongue: As a result I've learned to do other oral play with him,I love to lick the very tip,play with his foreskin using my tongue and let him cum inside of my mouth,or give me a facial:wink: It turns me on just typing this:redface: Please excuse me,I'm just a horny pregnant woman:tongue:

cryogenicLeche

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
My fiance is approximately 9.25 inches long and 7 inches around,I can't give him the full oral sex experience:mad: He doesn't really mind though,because his last girlfriend coulden't either:tongue: As a result I've learned to do other oral play with him,I love to lick the very tip,play with his foreskin using my tongue and let him cum inside of my mouth,or give me a facial:wink: It turns me on just typing this:redface: Please excuse me,I'm just a horny pregnant woman:tongue:
MAZAL TOV darling

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Sorcerer said:
The key to sucking a guy with length is the right angle. If he's got an up curve, a 69 position will allow you to work that bad boy providing your gag reflex cooperates. I've never met a cock I couldn't suck balls deep this way unless it has a downward curve...then right side up is the order. I've never met one too thick either but a small mouthed friend of mine demonstrated one night...like corn on the cob and work it with your hand.

Not just a magician but a researcher and scholar.:cool: