Fellow co-worker

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by latinluva, Oct 16, 2009.

1. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Jul 31, 2009
    So I was working at this store, nothing serious just good ole customer service. And this guy I work with is pretty hot, hairy and very masculine. Probably in his early thirties or so. And I have to admit, I am a lil "pretty boy" above eighteen for sure. But he's always messin with me and questioning my straightness, along with some of the girls that work there. And one day I was feeling a bit horny, and so I was messin with him to. We were putting things on the shelf and he had to get pass me, so he grabbed my hips and went behind me...well when he did that I could feel his cock slide across my ass, yeah that's how big it was. Very noticeable and I have to admit it got me really hot. With an hour to go before lunch, I made it a point to ask him if he wanted to go get something to eat. He said yeah and so we did, but we ended up bringin it back and sittin in the car. When we finished we had about twenty minutes left to kill. So he noticed me lookin at his crotch and asked,"Did you like it?" I said,"maybe." So he begans to unzip his pants and proceeds to pull out this huge cock that had a great set of hangers. He said,"Come her and suck on it for me." I worked on that cock for the rest of lunch, and well desert was swallowed, I was so happy I asked him to lunch. When I returned to work, a couple of the girls asked,"Did I enjoy my lunch?" and began to giggle. I got all red in the face and said,"Yeah why?" She pulled me over to the window (we were upstairs) and when I looked down, you can see perfectly right into my front seat,not too far away. Needless to say, questions about my sexuality were pretty much out in the open now. Crazy thng is over the next couple of months some of the girls wanted advice on how to give a guy head properly. I ended up quitting and found another job elsewhere. As for my co-worker, he transferred a month later....but you better believe I got fucked a couple of times by that big dick he was packing. Is this a true story? Maybe it is, Maybe it isn't.
  2. blackbottom2

Gold Member

Dec 6, 2006