Fellow Hung Men and Beautiful Women of LPSG...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by 420MN, Jan 21, 2008.

1. 420MN

420MN New Member

Albums:
    So I was doing some quick research and noticed that LPSG has roughly 212,000 members. Wow! Then I was curious how many of those people were women. Only about 12,000 at the most are women! There are over 150,000 gay men on here. That's a small army! So I say to all you straight men, small army of gay men, and beautiful women of LPSG. Let's get more beautiful women that love huge cock to join so this site so it doesn't turn into a strickly gay guy site. I don't have anything against gay men, I just feel like we need more women on this site for us straight men. I know you gay guys have some hot females as friends that like big dick. Sign them up! Put the word out everybody and maybe things will change for the good. Peace!

2. Adam875

Adam875 Member

Nothing against the women, but in which case oughtn't we to think about changing the name ? "LPSG" will no longer mean what it says. It hardly does now.

3. lucky8

Gold Member

i agree with pothead

4. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

I'm sure there are a small army of women who would love to join......but they may be sharing their computers with someone else, or kids.....or never have enough privacy.

Be advised there are lots of admirers out there....it's just that they don't want to have to explain being here.....even if they knew this place was here.
    Soo many people can be prudes...including other women....who would probably benefit by a good hard fucking fantasy themselves...generated by hanging out here.....or benefit from watching the J/O videos....
    They would just never admit it and would be jealous of anyone who was more in touch with their sexuality than they were.

5. B_Italian1

B_Italian1 New Member

All 212,000 are not active members. You can sign up, post once, and never come back.

And how did you come up with those numbers?

You will never get a lot of women joining this site. There are many "women" on here who are actually men. :biggrin2:

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Yes, we are very merry.

7. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Which one?

Speak for yourself - I'm a miserable sod.. oh wait - yeah, hang on.. I get it now :rolleyes:

May I refer the honourable gentleman to the linked rant? Thank you.
    http://www.lpsg.org/74251-back-the-fuck-off.html

8. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    You will never get a lot of women joining this site. There are many "women" on here who are actually men. >>>

Speaking from experience, again?

9. classact1979

classact1979 New Member

Albums:
    I'm a real woman who appreciates this site. Single, with no male prospects available. So, what do I do? I read, chat, and admire all the well-hung men here. And I'm hoping that this education will help me if a man ever does cross my threshhold again.

10. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    150,000 gay men? Well...a site about big cocks. What else would you attract? Gotta admire the straight guys here for bareing it all in a forum where a large number of the members are gay.

The ladies. Well, not a lot of them have the great personality of the ones I've seen here. So, let's keep things in a content place.

11. classact1979

classact1979 New Member

Albums:
    Not all women are alike, so please don't judge all on the context of a few.

12. Principessa

Gold Member

The 'S' in 'LPSG' stands for support and many women love and support large penises. We aren't leaving. :mad: Deal With it!

Quoted For Truthiness! :biggrin1::cool:

Sadly, I must admit to being in the same boat myself. :redface:

:wtf: :confused: I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

13. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

I agree with Adam875. The vast majority of the posts on here have nothing to do with big dicks. Last time I broached this subject I was inundated with angry responses. Regardless of the actual words they used I was left with the understanding that this site is for anything relating to big dicks. It would be similar to a community group forming and meeting on a regular basis. There would not be any guidelines and anyone who discovered the group was welcome to join. The name of the group would be totally irrelevant to its actual activities.

14. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Anyone who discovers the group is welcome to join arkfarmbear, a small number of the men on here think it should be a male only site ignoring the fact that in the world out there the people who are most likely to be supporting men with a big dick are women. If the site only related to big dicks I doubt very many people would stick around for very long, the novelty of talking about cock very soon dries up and people stay here because they like the fact that it's a site on which they can yap about anything and everything.

I don't know why the real female membership is so low, other sites with a forum and the facility to post photos have a much higher number of women on them.

15. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

Please not another one of these threads!!!! Let the women stay!!!

16. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Let the women stay?

Goodness!! You sound like we are going to give them a say!! :eek::eek:

:rolleyes::wink:

17. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Myself, whilst being 99% strait (Everyone in this world is at least 1% gay), I am a very open and sharing person by nature, and also have a number of gay friends.

Whilst due to the nature of this site it does indeed have a large gay user base, it still welcomes all to join, whatever the gender / sexual orentation, to talk about sexual health, apperance, morral support, and general fun, with the chance to even find the love of your life, and yes, I myself have had a number of gay guys make comment on my pic's, but I still apprecate ALL comments, good or bad.

Even guys who are concidered to be below average size, are STILL welcomed, and supported in the same way some of the guys who are larger than average, and toled they are not alone, and when it comes to being a great lover "It's not the size that matters, it's what you can do with it that counts!"

NO ONE HAS ANY DAMMED RIGHT TO SAY WHO SHOULD BE PERMITTED TO JOIN ON ANY PRE DETERMINED IDEAL.

18. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Exactly.

And they should be kicked off the island. All are welcome here.

Most people realize the hidden side of LPSG after the cock talk gets old. This is why so many are so fiercely emotional regarding the site. It's important to a lot of people.

I don't think the membership of real women is so low as much as, given the taboo around cock and the harassment that the real women often face, many choose to keep a low profile.

19. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

*wedges tongue firmly in cheek*

All are welcome here - except those who should be kicked off the island, of course :biggrin1::rolleyes:

20. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Just because you are welcome does not mean that you get to stay indefinitely or that you never have to leave. :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted