Felt the need to share

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
This isn't really a women's issue - but it is my issue, and I'm a woman.

Well - I haven't been fucked in a week. A combination of bad timing, lack of contraceptives and fractured bones (Mr.B had a boo-boo).

He's feeling better, we have the necessary - the kids are comatose (fingers crossed on that one) and now I'm off to get shagged senseless
:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

I'll be thinking of you alll - actually - no I won't - that's just a lie.... :tongue:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This isn't really a women's issue - but it is my issue, and I'm a woman.

Well - I haven't been fucked in a week. A combination of bad timing, lack of contraceptives and fractured bones (Mr.B had a boo-boo).

He's feeling better, we have the necessary - the kids are comatose (fingers crossed on that one) and now I'm off to get shagged senseless
:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

I'll be thinking of you alll - actually - no I won't - that's just a lie.... :tongue:

Break a (third) leg. :smile:

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well have a hell of a good time then..!! We all will be thinking of you and ofcourse looking for new pics in the gallery tomorrow..!! ;-)

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nice try MB, I don't buy it at all...

I bet that your day job is to be Kama Sutra instructor or something...bet you and Mr B are working on the follow up version...that your neighbours relocate because they not only have to deal with creaking beds, but their walls even have cracks in them.

I bet the sun shines because your glow reflects onto it, so please take away this boo hoo hoo I haven't had sex for a week crap, because if you were a stuffed toy, you'd be Miss Bunny Rabbit. :eek:)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I think the glow said it all.

*sigh* :wink:

Oh, shut up!

Some of us are in withdrawl, you know.:mad:

*shuffles off, grumbling.* 10 hours!

Well, now in fairness the 10 hours included 3.5 hours sleep and getting the kids out of the house in the morning...

I bet that your day job is to be Kama Sutra instructor or something...

Nope - but if you show me where to send my cv I'm there!

Damn, I am officially jealous. I can't remember the last time a man made me glow. :frown1: :redface:

Aaw, you wanna borrow Mr.B?

I haven't had sex in a few WEEKS... so :tongue:.

* Rips off his clothes *

Here Meg, take me on the desk....in front of everybody...ravage me that I can't walk straight anymore.

Let's make MB's glow look like an overcast day!

I'd go for it, Meg!!