Fem Guy Seeking Masc Bf

Donghunter4444

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey there! I’m a 25 yo fem gay seeking a gentleman for a serious relationship. Might be in the wrong place, but it never hurts to try.

Stats: 5’9”; white; hwp; brown hair; naturally hairy but like to keep myself smooth most of the time; twink body; I think I’m pretty attractive, but happy to send plenty of pics upon request. I have some in my profile as well!

I am very fem acting in my voice and mannerisms. I like wearing nail polish sometimes too :)

My absolute favorite thing sexually is tying guys up and edging and milking them for hours hehe, but I’m very sexually open. My main goal is always to please my man any way I can. I have a very high sex drive and need a man that can keep up.

In my free time I really enjoy reading, traveling, learning new things, watching tv, and hanging out with friends and family.

I’m looking for a masc guy to develop a relationship with. I want emotional and intellectual connection as well as sexual chemistry. Not into nsa hookups or flings sorry. I want something real. I’m looking for a gentleman, not a boy.

Ideally be between 25-35. Please also be respectful, masculine, and being hung is a huge huge plus Currently located in Florida, so ideally someone close by, but I’m not opposed to something online.

If you’re interested in learning more, please PM with a little about yourself including your stats and location :)

Reactions: iLOOK4