femail seeking info

loreemor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am new to this site and don't exactly know how it works so here goes.

I am looking to buy a small, strap-on dildoe. My hubbie and I enjoy switching roles and the only dildoe he can handle is about one inch in diameter, but it does not work in a strap-on sense.
We are looking to find a thin dildoe that can be used as a strap on.

Does anyone know where I can find one? I ordered an Ultra Skin dildoe that was avertised as 1 1/4 inches in diameter, but it is more like 1 3/4 inches which is way too big for him.

thanks for any help on this.

Loree

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmm sorry not sure... But welcome anyway :) Hope someone finds what your looking for :D

gordon69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you may also want to consult a spell checker of some sort... You had 8 spelling errors in those couple of sentences! Nobody is going to take you seriously on here with that kind of preschool spelling ability!

It is amazing the people you run into that don't know how to spell worth a crapp!
You don't even know how to correctly spell "female"????? Come on!

gordon

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Loree,

The place I get all my toys and such is from a place called Forbidden Fruit..... here locally. Forbiddenfruit.com I know I have seen what you seem to be talking about in their store near 6th street.....Hopefully you would be able to order it online. Just remember that in Texas.....dildos are called educational models. They can't sell dildos......just educational models. And there is a limit on how many a person can purchase at a time. ? 3, I think? (Some stupid law that I will never be able to understand)

Hopefully someone else can come up with some better sites.

yelims

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome, loreemor. I can't help you, but you are welcome here.

gordon, what's the matter with you? Hemorrhoid rage? You may be 100% straight, but you're also 100% bitch. I spell wrong because English is not my native language but nobody here complains. If you don't like it, go take a flying leap through a rolling doughnut. But even I know how to spell "crap." Sorry you don't. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

loreemor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yelims,

Thank you for speaking up to Gordon who seems to have a bug up his butt about something.
I thought people on this site were supposed to be friendly and almost right away I receive this rude email from him.

It is nice to see that others don't appreciate his attitude.

Loree