Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just thought I would go ahead and introduce myself. My name is Olivia obviously I have large breast, blue eyes, long dark brown hair, and a big booty. I have been a lurker for about 2 years, but never posted much, just loved looking at all the nice cocks on here.

I have uploaded a few pics in my gallery if anyone wants to have a look. The ones where my hair is short was from two years ago, and then there are two where I just took tonight. You can tell one is recent because my hair is longer.

I just want to say I enjoy cumming on here and looking at all the gorgeous cocks on here. I anyone wants to send me pics of their cocks, I would love to see them, especially if they have cum dripping from them.

Last edited:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Olivia,
Glad you've come out to play. Was there anything in particular that made you want to show yourself a little, or did you just finally give yourself a push?

Olivia

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Riven, I don't know what made me decide to come out and play. Maybe I was just a little lonely and I was just on here browsing, then I remembered some pics I had of myself from awhile back, so I just thought I'd post them, then I decided to add a few updated ones.

Olivia

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer any kind matthi. I just like to watch!

Also ScaredLittleBoy, most women don't tan their whole body, so I don't know why you come on here to tell me you don't like mine because they are not tanned, you could have kept that to yourself. How would you like it if I viewed your pics and put your dick down?

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer any kind matthi. I just like to watch!

Also ScaredLittleBoy, most women don't tan their whole body, so I don't know why you come on here to tell me you don't like mine because they are not tanned, you could have kept that to yourself. How would you like it if I viewed your pics and put your dick down?

You go girl :biggrin1: I think they're the best set of hooters I've clapped eyed on in a long while - so there.