Female 33 been around awhile...

jakeryder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love big tits and yours are the hottest. I will try to get a shot of my dick with cum for ya if you like.

D

deleted136887

Welcome!
nice knockers, whole package looks good enough to drool over.
(and dare I mention, to cum over?)
have fun

Last edited by a moderator:

7aroundjeff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OLIVA, I think you have awesome boobs. You should be proud to have such big round boobs as yours, and don't let anyone tell you any different. It's totally rare to see such big ones like yours with the areola and nipple still up and looking straight forward, and not looking down at your toes, which i don't mind either. "gravity gets me down".Tan boobs are so 90's. Myself, I love tan lines, and there's nothing like a sexy woman riding my fat cock, sportin a huge set of big milky soft boobs that i can bite and suck on for days.:wink:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just thought I would go ahead and introduce myself. My name is Olivia obviously I have large breast, blue eyes, long dark brown hair, and a big booty. I have been a lurker for about 2 years, but never posted much, just loved looking at all the nice cocks on here.

I have uploaded a few pics in my gallery if anyone wants to have a look. The ones where my hair is short was from two years ago, and then there are two where I just took tonight. You can tell one is recent because my hair is longer.

I just want to say I enjoy cumming on here and looking at all the gorgeous cocks on here. I anyone wants to send me pics of their cocks, I would love to see them, especially if they have cum dripping from them.

Welcome... and I've noticed over the years, a lot of peeps from NC. Must be something in the water ;-)