female/36/undersexed

I love women! It's a pity you're all the way over the other side of the world. ;)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With a thread title like that, you'll get noticed! There's a lot of men here, and a lot of lookers and charmers, I have to admit.

You should probably get verified, though. A lot of men pretend to be women here, and a lot of the straight men have learned not to trust members who have no photos and claim to be female.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a lot of the straight men have learned not to trust members who have no photos and claim to be female.

I will resist the urge to be offensively vulgar and just say that here like everywhere else there are a large amount of men who think with their penis and do not use good judgment.

I scratch my head here when someone digs up a two year old thread in personals. The guys line up saying "Pick me! Pick me!" like the little green space men in Toy Story.
Examining the profile of the OP reveals a member that posted once, who joined 2 years ago, was active for 2 days and has not logged in since.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will resist the urge to be offensively vulgar and just say that here like everywhere else there are a large amount of men who think with their penis and do not use good judgment.

I scratch my head here when someone digs up a two year old thread in personals. The guys line up saying "Pick me! Pick me!" like the little green space men in Toy Story.
Examining the profile of the OP reveals a member that posted once, who joined 2 years ago, was active for 2 days and has not logged in since.

LOL! So true! There are a lot of guys here who seem to be suffering from testosterone poisoning.

BTW, I've never seen Toy Story. :redface:

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
With a thread title like that, you'll get noticed! There's a lot of men here, and a lot of lookers and charmers, I have to admit.

You should probably get verified, though. A lot of men pretend to be women here, and a lot of the straight men have learned not to trust members who have no photos and claim to be female.
:beerchug2:

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love women! They have found me my best boyfriends over the years!!

Oh, wait. I think you meant a different kind of love. Sorry, not for me. (Lots of straight and sort-of-straight guys will come out of the woodwork now, no doubt, eager to drink deeply from the well of non-gay threads that no doubt you'll initiate.)

HB

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BTW, I've never seen Toy Story. :redface:

:rolleyes: Expecting?

Don't worry
You will see it.
Over and over again.

And at least a dozen other Disney films
and
Read and read and read most of the Dr. Seuss books.
And
Winnie the Pooh
and you will be friends with Teletubbies, Wiggles, and who knows what else.

Go watch something XXX tonight
Those days are coming to an end for a few decades very shortly.