Female Abs

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thoughts. I have one ab. It is round. LOL I haven't seen any of my belly muscles since high school. Even then, only four showed up. I think the rest were cutting class. Maybe they never came with me to the gymnasium. I hated team sports, and I was allergic to something in the mats used for gymnastics and yoga. So, whenever they let me choose, I did weightlifting. The gym teacher largely ignored me until he realized I really was taking it seriously.

So, to see my little four-pack, it took my teen metabolism, doing hills on my bicycle 4x/week for 20 minutes each session, a drastic reduction in carbs (but still not actually a low-carb diet) and 45 minutes of resistance training 5x/week.

When I showed my belly to my grandmother, she said my muscles were too big and my thighs were too thick. She recommended more stretching, more walking, and to stop picking up heavy things.

She idealized a soft, flat belly (from which one should not be able to pinch an inch), and thighs she could pass two fingers between. Heaps of praise for my flat ass. I idealized almost exactly what I had at the time. A tight upper abdomen, a soft lower belly, strong, well defined legs and shoulders, vaguely defined arms, man's some kind of shallowness somewhere. In my case, with no help from my hips or backside, my shape came from my chest.

These days, I'm just glad to be active, and more alive than dead. I do HIIT for cardio, Tabatas for resistance. I avoid most forms of sugar, most days. I drink lots of water. My body appears soft, but is actually very strong. I like what I see in the bathroom mirror when I exit the shower. A friend who likes to massage me is always surprised by the size and density of my muscles. My lovers like to hold me.

Excuse me. Its time for macadamias and walnuts in coconut milk. Breakfast of champions.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
At one point in my life I had relatively defined tummy muscles. For the past ten years or so it's been significantly less defined because I don't work out like a maniac the way I did back then. Here in a week or so I plan on getting back into that vigorous routine though, it's gonna part of my "therapy" to try and keep myself from drowning in severe depression.

I can guarantee that my motives have nothing to do with being attractive.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is nothing on my body, not one inch of me, that I enhanced for the
sake of someone finding attractive. My body is my own. I have altered it to please my eyes. At times those alterations included a six pack. Right now my priorities are are eslewhere.

*hugs on Ms TnJ* I've always found the mindset of an intense work out good to keep me from dwelling and being swallowed alive by depression. It's good to see you stepping back in. This place ain't the same without you.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have no visible abs. Even when I worked out like a maniac, no visible abs. I’m just not genetically made that way. Now I’m a soft belly woman and happy as can be. I’m as strong as I need to be for my life.

The most I ever had was two abs showing, never a "six pack". That was with hitting the gym 3 times a week, walking everywhere, and only moderately watching what I ate. I only had about 18% body fat at the time and still only was able to get minimal definition on my abs. I miss having the energy/motivation/time/option to go to a gym 3 times a week. I miss the metabolism I had when I was younger. I miss the way my body was before going through a pregnancy. Taking all that into account, yeah, I miss my two abs. I only miss them for myself though, in a nostalgic kind of way. It was a younger, simpler, easier time in my life.

On other people, male/female/otherwise self identifying, I find abs attractive. I also find people without abs showing attractive too, though. My sweetie used to have more muscle definition than he does now. I wouldn't trade the time spent cuddling and enjoying each other's company for him hitting the gym more. Not a chance. I like his ever so slightly soft tummy.

I would rather someone slightly soft or chubby than a gym bunny that I almost never saw. I would rather someone chubby and cuddly than someone who refused to eat my occasionally decadent cooking... and let me tell you, I can cook. And bake.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Bizzump.

So, this zombie was revived and shot in the brain already but I was bored enough to reread the corpse and I have relevant bumpable content to add.

Anyway, I mentioned in the Women's Issues "Random Thoughts" thread that I quit drinking and got a bikini to tan in this spring/summer to treat my psoriasis. Well, he also got us a brand new Bowflex.

I've lost a noticable amount of weight already since early January (this wasn't a "new year resolution", we're just getting too old to get hammered everyday and stay healthy and alive) and I'm motivated as FUCK to get all the way in shape.

I'm gonna be jiggly where I wanna be, rock fuckin solid everywhere else, with smooth caramel colored skin with NO FUCKIN FLAKES.

Sexy fuckin summer coming in hot as fuck.

Craft beer is fuckin delicious. So is Tito's Vodka. I love being buzzed, and I love booze. But since I can't do that anymore, I'm gonna enjoy getting in shape and soft so I can bounce on his dick. On my tippy toes like a bad bitch.
Edited to add:
I'm not saying I'm gonna look better being less jiggly. Jiggle is hot. As has been proven in this very thread :eyes: :bomb: :heart:
I'm just motivated as fuck and felt like sharing. I'm getting ready to throw that bikini on now, it's fuckin beautiful outside today. I LOVE SPRING!

Last edited:

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Bizzump.

So, this zombie was revived and shot in the brain already but I was bored enough to reread the corpse and I have relevant bumpable content to add.

Anyway, I mentioned in the Women's Issues "Random Thoughts" thread that I quit drinking and got a bikini to tan in this spring/summer to treat my psoriasis. Well, he also got us a brand new Bowflex.

I've lost a noticable amount of weight already since early January (this wasn't a "new year resolution", we're just getting too old to get hammered everyday and stay healthy and alive) and I'm motivated as FUCK to get all the way in shape.

I'm gonna be jiggly where I wanna be, rock fuckin solid everywhere else, with smooth caramel colored skin with NO FUCKIN FLAKES.

Sexy fuckin summer coming in hot as fuck.

Craft beer is fuckin delicious. So is Tito's Vodka. I love being buzzed, and I love booze. But since I can't do that anymore, I'm gonna enjoy getting in shape and soft so I can bounce on his dick. On my tippy toes like a bad bitch.
Edited to add:
I'm not saying I'm gonna look better being less jiggly. Jiggle is hot. As has been proven in this very thread :eyes: :bomb: :heart:
I'm just motivated as fuck and felt like sharing. I'm getting ready to throw that bikini on now, it's fuckin beautiful outside today. I LOVE SPRING!
Age is a big factor in deciding the healthy habits are better than …. The alternative.

I’m gunning for making the spawn plan a centurion birthday shindig. I legitimately have never had a birthday party. I’m 56 this fall.