Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have any of you big dicked straight/bi studs been with any women who came their hardest from taking your big cock in her ass as opposed to her pussy?Did you have to play with her clit or did she go into orbit on her own?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My analgasms, as I like to call them, are almost always more intense than my vaginal sex orgasms. I've read that can be caused by a thick and/or curved penis and the angle of entry. Apparently, the penis pushes the g-spot from the other side and this is what causes the analgasm. :cool:

Hmm, don't think a man has ever played with my clit while buttfucking me... they're usually holding onto my hips for dear life. :biggrin1::wink:

Last edited:

Snarfblat

Experimental Member
Media
The woman I've been banging for several years is very orgasmic vaginally and anally. I think the record so far is 12 orgasms from one fuck session. This is without clitoral stimulation with her figners. She can come as many times while getting assed fucked. Her orgasm are of the same in terms of intensity.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife will sometimes have a vibrator on clitoris induced orgasm while we are doing anal, and it is fantastic for both of us. She will also use a vibrator on her clitoris when I am penetrating her vaginaly at the side of the bed which she really enjoys, her contractions force me almost all the out. She has never had an orgasm from vaginal penetration alone.