Female Appreciation

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol happy april fools.

yeah i know,corny but i just saw alot of what the women
here put up with and i honestly felt empathy for them.
i just wanted to counter some of the douche-esque threads in here.
great first post though...excellent use of passive humiliation.

you are right, i am a total wuss.:smile:

ehh...I don't exactly agree with that statement. We don't "put up with a lot", I mean it's a choice. This is a big dick site and it's full of horny guys. Any woman who chooses to come here, read the forums and participate needs to understand that. I get a little tired of then man-vs-woman discussions. I don't think any of the women here (self included) are "saints" I mean come on! It's a message board, if a guys asks a question that I think is dumb I just don't answer it, I don't feel the need to lambaste the guy. If the ladies here can't stand the heat they shouldn't be in the kitchen, so for god's sake don't have "empathy" for us, if we didn't like the site we wouldn't be here. (or shouldnt be here) We're just chicks. Oh and thank you for the kind words.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@seaside

see i thought this site was for guys and couples who had
big enough cocks to make flesh tear even with lots of lube.

i was not looking for a thank you,
i was looking to soothe a sting...

you are obviously fine
so stay in your "chick" box and tie that tight, pink little ribbon taut
so your vision goes completely black...like a good little girl.
:tongue:

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL @ some average horny chicks turning into magical enchanted garden faeries.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We can recognize the men who love us and categorize instantly: Yes or No. Good guy or a-hole. Thanks for saying such sweet things to us ladies. For those of you who didn't? Life is what you make it. Just a little something for you to think about for a second.

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We can recognize the men who love us and categorize instantly: Yes or No. Good guy or a-hole. Thanks for saying such sweet things to us ladies. For those of you who didn't? Life is what you make it. Just a little something for you to think about for a second.

You, on your back and push them titties together. *slap slap slap slippity slap* SKEETSKEETSKEET!

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well...I wouldn't be here if not for the women. I admire their ability to run the gaunlet erected by the men on the site. Even the women that do not particularly like men raise the level of sophistication, humor and balance here (although I sometimes wonder why they are here at all). I'm sure they come for the view...but that could never be enough to make them stay. But Thank God they do.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well...I wouldn't be here if not for the women. I admire their ability to run the gaunlet erected by the men on the site. Even the women that do not particularly like men raise the level of sophistication, humor and balance here (although I sometimes wonder why they are here at all). I'm sure they come for the view...but that could never be enough to make them stay. But Thank God they do.

Aw, I'd come back to talk to you, Nice. You're wonderful to talk to!